Cruise credit switches to another passenger?

goingsailing

I only use one FCC and always get the benefit for the second passenger. It's been like that for years. Same thing applies to my upcoming sailing.
A policy change occurred on Sept. 17, 2009. FCC's purchased prior to that date may still be used in the old manner, getting benefits for both passengers. (So theoretically there are still 'old' FCCs out there valid for another three years.) But any FCC purchased from 9-17-09 and onward are valid for benefits only to one person per FCC.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1062411

When my husband died last year - I called Princess because he had a FCC in his name - I sent them his death certificate and they transferred it into my name - they were extremely nice and professional and did it very fast. I was

impressed................

A policy change occurred on Sept. 17, 2009. FCC's purchased prior to that date may still be used in the old manner, getting benefits for both passengers. (So theoretically there are still 'old' FCCs out there valid for another three years.) But any FCC purchased from 9-17-09 and onward are valid for benefits only to one person per FCC.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1062411

That must be the answer, then. We purchased 2 FFCs in Feb. 2009. Plan to use the last one in early 2012...too valuable to merely get a refund. Too bad I am forced to take another cruise for practical reasons.LOL;)

Archived