Can we carry soda on from a port?

haup9

We have done this in several ports - as long as we can find a store on the way back to the ship? (and yes the 'diet pepsi' tastes different!).

Speaking of which I am wondering about Key west - any grocery stores or such on the way back to the ship? May consider not shlepping the soda on embarkation day and waiting til next day/1st port to buy some!

There is a CVS right near where the Conch train drops you off, and possibly picks you up to go back to the ship...I want to say right at the end of Duval street.

Ok, you guys are probably going to think that I'm an idiot for asking this but this is our first cruise so I'm a certifiable newbie! My question is: Do you guys drink the soda you bring on the ship only in your rooms or do you take them with you to lunch and things like that? I would never take anything to the MDR so I was just wondering where else you could drink them!:o

Bring a collapsible cooler and your room steward will fill it with ice daily to keep your sodas icy cold!

There is a CVS right near where the Conch train drops you off, and possibly picks you up to go back to the ship...I want to say right at the end of Duval street.

Thanks a bunch! I think I shall wait for KW for the soda - and just lug the wine and maybe some water onboard on embarkation day (like I don't have enuf to carry? ha ha ha :D)

Archived