am i an evil mom

jaxkai

my kids wont read thru cc, and its not like they dont spend time daily online .... they expect me to tell them everything, soooooooo well its late and my brain is going to that weird place, and i thought oh lets not tell them about the toilet.

does this make me evil or bad or just a fun loving mom , im sitting here laffin so hard trying to figure a way to get their facial expressions with a camera.

No, an evil mom would tell them to remain seated while flushing, take a picture of just their faces (I'm only evil, not perverted) when they flush, and then posting that picture for all of us to see.:eek:

Sue

There was sure suction on the lid when I flushed this past week. I tried to lift the lid during the flush and the suction held it closed.

It would sure be hard to flush while sitting for me though ... I must be too old and not limber. The button to push on Majesty was right in back of where you sit, down on the toilet itself, not up. Had a little blue button to push.

no they arent little just always in a hurry , yep im going to tell them you have to sit while you flush and i will try very hard to get their pictures and post them hehehehehe

i dont even have a facebook page but for that i might get one

lol im really really looking forward to more of our cruise now

That is not evil at all. A friend of mine as we originally started planning our trip kept telling me I have to stay seated or it doesn't flush. Had to tell him I was a member here so not to try pulling that stuff on me.

So we're going to try things on our other friends both male and female all adults None of which have ever been on a boat or ship.

All suggestions are welcome.

Ok, I guess I am a bit slow today. ill you get stuck if you flush while seated?:confused:

No, but there is an old wife's tale that someone's inerds were sucked out. The button to flush is dead center behind the seat, so it is difficult to flush while seating.

Archived