Suggestions for grabbing lunch

Cruising89143

I honestly cannot recommend it enough - you should really take a taxi down to the beach at the Mahaual (spelling is horrible, I know) and go to 100% Agave. You can actually find a thread on here about the restaurant - it is the best you'll find in CM in my opinion.

They take American money - no credit cards though - and you will not be disappointed. I just got back from our Epic cruise so I am planning to post a review of everything - including Costa Maya - once I get everything together. I'll also be posting pictures of food we ate at 100% Agave. But I honestly cannot say it enough - go to this restaurant - you will not be disappointed.

Anyone have a suggestions for grabbing lunch in CM? Something maybe close by the port.

Thanks!:)

We like El Faro , they have a clean place, great food , Lobster tail if you want it , how great is that on the beach. Think they charged $20 -$30 depending on the size of the tail. Beers 6/$10.. Our favorite place

I really recommend Tropicante. The location is fabulous! Jorge will take care of anything you need. Everyone is so friendly. The restaurant and restrooms are immaculate. They have lounge chairs and palapas. The food and drinks were excellent and very reasonable priced. We will definately go back to Tropicante in the future.

Archived