need some help

my cruise on Norwegian jade 12th DEC 2010. 12 days round-trip. what do you recommend for a tour company as i intend to do shore excursions?

To get more responses and ideas, I would suggest listing some info on where your cruise will be going, specific ports visiting, your past cruising experiences and personal interests, travel style, etc. Be sure to have a title that is narrow to your question so that other can know what you are seeking. There are lots and lots of great people and information here on these boards. Your current title is rather "general" and doesn't attract as many who cover offer help. Don't be shy in asking follow-up questions. Folks are happy to share more when they know what you are seeking.

Here are a couple of other suggestions to help future travelers. FIRST, scroll back through all of the earlier postings. You will see many different items on ports you would visit and/or at the board for each separate cruise line in planning for your upcoming cruise. SECOND, do a search on these boards by each city and you will see lots of postings on various subjects connected with each port stop.

Then, with more detailed information from you, we can make better, more specific suggestions on what best fits your needs and interests.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For lots of interesting details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. Don’t be shy and feel free to ask any questions of interest. This posting is now over 23,600 views. Appreciate those who have “tuned in”.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Archived