Creole Cruises Antigua

TheSailinSOB

We will be in Antigua in June 2011. I have already booked our trip with Creole. They are lightning fast in answering emails. I sent one before I went to bed and woke up to have a reply waiting in my inbox. They also give a 10% discount for paying cash. In addition, there were five in our party with the youngest being three. Katja emailed me that our three year old would be free which was a pleasant surprise to me! My picky bunch isn't into lobster so I requested hamburgers for four of us. Katja indicated she would send an extra lobster for the others to try.......because of how good they are.

I absolutely CANNOT wait for this excursion. Our three year old keeps asking when we are leaving so he can see the starfish!

We took this tour 2 years ago....I agree...getting in and out of the boat was difficult. I was under the impression they have a new boat....anyone know? We are planning to book this tour again for a March cruise, and we aren't "spring chickens":rolleyes:...don't want to fall getting back in the boat.

I've been in both the old and the new boat. Absolutely much easier getting in and out of the new one. My Mom is 68 years old and she was able to get in and out of the boat with little trouble. Have fun!

We just returned from a wonderful time with Glenn, Mario and Travis!! Everyone in our group loved, loved our time spent with them!! We have previously done Eli's Eco Tour and Eli's Xtreme Adventure and as much as we liked both tours, the Creole tour topped both of those!!!

We had a great time with Glenn and his crew - Mario and Travis. My wife and I are both 65+ and had no trouble getting on and off the boat. The lobster was great, and the rum punch very good. The pictures do not do the island and waters justice. Glenn rearrange his Sunday day off to take us out on a Sunday. Great people and a good value. Do not miss Starfish City!!!

• 5 months later...

We did this trip last March and loved it. In fact I think Faith answered some questions for me back when we were doing some decision making, but you weren't Host Faith then (were you the one that sent me link to your video?).

In any event, I finally just uploaded my photos along with a short review on my photo site here: Antigua Creole Cruises Lobster Lunch excursion  View of Creole Cruises Boat while cruising

We did this trip last March and loved it. In fact I think Faith answered some questions for me back when we were doing some decision making, but you weren't Host Faith then (were you the one that sent me link to your video?).

In any event, I finally just uploaded my photos along with a short review on my photo site here: Antigua Creole Cruises Lobster Lunch excursion  View of Creole Cruises Boat while cruising

Hi there! Yes, that was me, I just became a CC Host a few days ago. :)

I'm glad you had a nice time. Great review, and I love your photos. I'm sure Katja and Glenn would love to see these. Can't wait to spend the day with them again sometime.

we went with Creole last week. It was a great day. The Lobster was delicious. Lobster, wine, beautiful water, beautiful island, snorkeling - Just couldn't ask for much more. Two of the people in our group got off the boat at bird island before we went snorkeling and they felt like they were in Heaven having the island to themselves.

Archived