Totally insane, but you never know unless you ask! (Carnival Dream)

vtgirl

I will be boarding the Carnival Dream on Saturday, Nov 20th. I notice that the website says that they show sporting events on the big screen by the pool. Any chance they would show college football? Like Virginia Tech v Miami which is that day? Thanks for indulging me on this :D

Probably not on Carnival. They showed the big games on Princess big screen.

I did get to see the New Orleans Saints play Washington on the big screen on Triumph, but no college games. Its up to the CD.

It also has to be shown on a station that Carnival receives. They dont get that many stations.

I was on the Dream last December and they did indeed put a few Football games up on the big screen. One was a popular college football rivalry and at least one NFL game. There were people grumbling that they were on the cruise to get away from all that, but they were also the most watched events shown on the jumbo screen all week. Just track down the cruise director and ask. I will be on the Dream again in 4 weeks and I am hoping to see a game or two on the big screen.

Archived