14 Day Cruise

Hello CC people!

Having done numerous cruises I'm always ready-like most of you I'm sure- to go on a cruise.:D I'm looking at the 14 day from Boston to Tampa in Oct 2011 because I live about 10 minutes from the Boston Pier and I've thought about a long cruise but never done more then 7 day. Can anyone give me some spirited conversation about a long cruise like this ? There is 7 days at sea:eek:. Any and all woven threads appreciated:cool:!

We are booked on this cruise - we fly to Boston from Tampa and do the 14dayer - never done one this long either - but sure am looking forward to it - especially on the Jewel, which we love

We go on the 29th and looking forward to 4 new ports for us - so thats a plus - any we are cruising with friends that we met on the Oasis last month so that will be neat too - so jump on board - the more the merrier - we are hoping to fly up a day or two earlier and see some of Boston, never been there:)

Hello CC people!

Having done numerous cruises I'm always ready-like most of you I'm sure- to go on a cruise.:D I'm looking at the 14 day from Boston to Tampa in Oct 2011 because I live about 10 minutes from the Boston Pier and I've thought about a long cruise but never done more then 7 day. Can anyone give me some spirited conversation about a long cruise like this ? There is 7 days at sea:eek:. Any and all woven threads appreciated:cool:!

My family and I went on a 15 day round trip to Hawaii in 2007. 10 days at sea and the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on! No pressure to be at a certain place at a certain time,just kicking back and enjoying everything the ship had to offer. I am kinda sad that my next cruise is only 7 days, I really could use a few more sea days and afternoon siestas:)

3, 4 and 7 nights are never enough....10 is good though..love sea days. Bill and I are booked on the Liberty next Halloween from Spain to FLL...the fist week is go-go-go.....the next 7 days are at Sea.......Now that will be what I am looking forward to...me and the flowrider everyday.....awwwwwww! :)

Mike

We just got off the Crown Princess relocation 13 day cruise from Quebec to Lauderdale and 13 days felt right. At 7 days we felt like we had just settled in and unwound and at 10 tens it felt like a good time and something we could do in the future and 13 days was something as well as 14 that we definitely will do again.

Archived