11:55 AM Flight from MIA Disembark Port Everglades Doable?

mirp

After my cruise disembarks at Port Everglades I am catching a flight down to the caribbean from MIA. I have a choice of flights 11:55 am or 4:50pm.

Is the 11:55 AM doable or should I book 4:50pm?

Also it is myself and my 4 year old son who will need transport down to MIA -- what is the best way to do it?

If the later flight is the way to go -- what do people do between disembarkation and their flight?

What time do you depart from the ship? We were able to disembark at 8:30am, took rideas.com (van transportation) to Miami airport and were there at 9:30am. Our flight left at 11:45am and we had plenty of time.

I do think the van is for a minimum of 6 people tho' so you might want to check with others on your roll call to see if someone else needs a transport to Miami airport. There were 6 of us.

Good luck.

What time do you depart from the ship? We were able to disembark at 8:30am, took rideas.com (van transportation) to Miami airport and were there at 9:30am. Our flight left at 11:45am and we had plenty of time.

I do think the van is for a minimum of 6 people tho' so you might want to check with others on your roll call to see if someone else needs a transport to Miami airport. There were 6 of us.

Good luck.

Thank you. Glad to hear with someone with experience.

Archived