Rant on the Carnivals number game!!!

mrintegra

Hi Everyone,

We are sorry you are having a problem and would like another opportunity to assist and accommodate you and other displaced guests. Please contact guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com we want to help. Put "Splendor Rebook" in the subjectlne.

Thank you!

Mischelle

splendor bride .. I hope you are seeing this.

I would contact them.

Hi Everyone,

We are sorry you are having a problem and would like another opportunity to assist and accommodate you and other displaced guests. Please contact guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com we want to help. Put "Splendor Rebook" in the subjectlne.

Thank you!

Mischelle

Mischelle,

Thank you for the link!

Don't be so naive. Computers don't make that call...people do.

Didn't you ever notice the fine print on the carnival web page when you are booking? It states the prices are updated every 4 hours. Carnival does not have an army of people working around the clock adjusting prices, that's what the computers do.

Didn't you ever notice the fine print on the carnival web page when you are booking? It states the prices are updated every 4 hours. Carnival does not have an army of people working around the clock adjusting prices, that's what the computers do.

I am sure that is correct but it is humans who program the computers- and make changes as needed. Computers do not, as yet, work on their own.

Archived