Adding A Person To Your Cabin Later

lmreddin

First potential problem is whether your cabinwill accommodate a third person. Not all do.

Second potential problem is has the ship reached capacity for thrid and fourth passengers in cabins. Even if you cabin will hold another person, there may not be the lifeboat capacity.

I moved from my port hole cabin on a deck 4 up to the bottom deck in a quad to accomodate everyone .. and now they changed their minds. I cant move back to my port holes now, lost my great cabin I booked 2 years in advance.

Yes, people can be annoying. I have asked many different people to go on a cruise with me. They all think it's a great idea at the time, but won't actually do it.

Yes, people can be annoying. I have asked many different people to go on a cruise with me. They all think it's a great idea at the time, but won't actually do it.

I hear you. Thats why we will NEVER try to organize a group cruise again. My wife did tons of work. All the research. Created and paid for a private web site. At the beginning we had about 30 couples.

By the time we cruised, we had 6 cabins. We still had a great time but all the BS and drama that led up to it was a learning experience.

Now, it's were going on a cruise. Wanna go? Great, here's the dates, here's the ship, here's my TA's number if you want it. See you there.

Right now I am planning to take my son on a cruise. I know tons of people, but am considering taking my Mother with us (she is difficult) because I don't want to go just me and my son (he's 13). I can't get anyone else to actually go.

Archived