Formal nights?

yellowsnow

When are they? I can't find any information on it and we may need to include it in our plans to have extra time to get ready. (Going on the Western Itinerary on Dec 5th)

They will most likely be the Second night and the Fifth night. That is how they always are on the cruises.

YellowSnow, I just off the phone with two different reps from RCI regarding the formal nights. They both gave me the same answer, the first formal night is the second night out and the next will be determined by the top-chef...? Strange, that certainly is not very helpful for planning and booking other dining experiences while onboard. You would think by now they would know which nights are going to be formal. I will be on the Dec. 26th cruise and was told the second and sixth night but then again you are on a different itinerary and date. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful to you. Have fun on your cruise and let us know how it went. :)

Whoo..Yellowsnow, the women that you are referring to that need extra time to prepare and schedule for the formal nights are probably the same women that had to pack for their "doesn't matter to *me*" husbands. LOL. Have a great time on your cruise. :)

Archived