Nature's Rhythm Schedule

Tyler919

Wondering if anyone knows where Nature's Rhythm is performing now, and if they will be onboard Mariner for the South Atlantic crossing starting Dec. 3rd. They are so popular I was hoping they would have a schedule of their future cruises;-)

If you have not heard them, here is a sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8iD-lhEIi4&feature=related

The trio is on the Mariner now, they will be crossing and landing in Ft. Lauderdale in January, After that they will take a short break and then will be on the Voyager. I am so glad you like them, We bought there cd and have it in the car, in the computor and in the home cd. We love them and are hoping to see them when they arrive in FT Lauderdale in January:)

Bring Back Marty and Holly. They were the best dance duo on the Regent ships for years. Wish regent would snag them back from Seabourn.

Oh, is _that_ where they went? I wondered about them, really enjoyed them (if, indeed, I am remembering their names correctly!!!!):)

If my memory _is_ in fact working right, they did an awesome St. Patty's day full menu of olde Irish drinking classics on the Voyager WC in the Horizon Lounge ... very well attended and well appreciated!

The trio is on the Mariner now, they will be crossing and landing in Ft. Lauderdale in January, After that they will take a short break and then will be on the Voyager. I am so glad you like them, We bought there cd and have it in the car, in the computor and in the home cd. We love them and are hoping to see them when they arrive in FT Lauderdale in January:)

They were on our trans-Pacific Mariner cruise last year so we'll see them again from Rio to Fort Lauderdale next month. They were great fun and got even better after a late night whiskey!

Here is their web site: http://www.martyandholly.com/

Here is a youtube from the Voyager lounge(?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNH6-Ynoz7U&feature=related

j

That's them!! A wonderful couple. I hope to see them in their new home someday very soon.

Thank you so very much for that!!!

Cheers!

David

So sad to see that Nature's Rhythm will not be onboard when I embark in January for So.Am. :( They were really, really good!

Hopefully we will get a trio just as entertaining....

I was wrong about there schedule. They will be on the Regent until the end of March, They will take a two month vacation then board the Voyager. Sorry about misinformation. Say hello for us. Thanks:):)

JMariner--Thanks for the Marty & Holly info. We LOVED them and danced to their music every night in the Horizon Lounge on Mariner. Would love to see them again on our next cruise in September.

I just heard that they are back on the SB Legend until May '11. I do not think that they will be on a Regent ship anytime soon.:(

j

We were on Seabourn Spirit the last week of September and Marty and Holly were on board. Everyone LOVED them, they really are the best and we listened to them every night in the lounge. Capt. Dag was the captain on the Spirit so it was a fun reunion. We talked with them after one of their sets but the topic of coming back to Regent was never discussed. I guess we can always wish.

Archived