Scuba Aruba

The Flying Pirate

Does anyone have a recommendation for a dive operator in Aruba? I would rather not book the ships cattle boat to dive in Aruba.

Ideally I would like to find an operator that is open to snorkelers as well, since my wife doesn't dive but loves to snorkel and is more comfortable in the water than most newly certified open water divers, but has an inner ear issue that prevents her from diving.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a dive operator in Aruba? I would rather not book the ships cattle boat to dive in Aruba.

Ideally I would like to find an operator that is open to snorkelers as well, since my wife doesn't dive but loves to snorkel and is more comfortable in the water than most newly certified open water divers, but has an inner ear issue that prevents her from diving.

We always dive with Clive at Dive Aruba - small boat, great dive sites. http://divearuba.com/ I think we've been out with Clive 6 or 7 times now.

Unfortunately, we had to miss him last month... DH damaged himself right before we left, and there was no way he could climb out of the water, much less in gear.

Clive picks you up right outside the gate, and drops you off again - it couldn't be more convenient.

I've never seen a snorkeler on the boat... but I guess anything is possible. He does list that private charters are available. Grab some friends, and do your own day!

Have a great time!

Wendy

Unfortunately, my camera always seems to have some sort of problem whenever we are there, but there are some shots here

http://community.webshots.com/user/wendyandkeith

Thanks for the info, I will check it out. What wreck was that in your pictures? So far I have e-mailed several dive operators and only S.E. Aruba Fly'n Dive has responded. They said no problem, snorkelers are welcome on the boat with the divers for $25.

Since you have been there a couple times do you have any recommendations for dive sites?

Archived