Anyone sail Imagination lately?

hlb76

We are looking to book a 3 and 4 day b2b on her this Jan. So any advice on these sailings? Any copies of menus or Fun times or just advice? It's been a few years since we have sailed her!

Just got off of her yesterday! Great ship, 2nd time on her. Great crew! You'll have a blast. Sorry I don't have a copy of the fun times.

I was on the Imagination 4 day western itinerary 2 months ago. You can find a link to my lengthy review with LOTS of pictures in my signature. I don't have copies of the menus, but I did post lots of pictures of the food and a few pages from the fun times. I had a great time on the Imagination and I think you would enjoy sailing on her too!

Been a few years sailing on the Imagination, we are going again on Jan 3, MDR menue will prolly be very close to any other Carnival ship. Not to many things are different ship to ship except spec places on the Lido deck for different Carnival class ships.

Archived