Cruise Critic Carnival Crazy Canucks - group cruise?

soccersharon

CC Crazy Canuck Cruise preference is: (to keep things simple, Dream, 7 days)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. CC Crazy Canuck Cruise preference is: (to keep things simple, Dream, 7 days)

• March 2012
    • November 2012
    • July 2012
    • August 2012
    • Other (details below)

I'd be very interested in putting together a "Carnival Crazy Canucks" group cruise for summer 2012. Wondering if anyone would be interested.

If yes, please indicate your intinerary of choice, ship choice, and port choice.

Also please let me know if you'd be interested in helping out. I've never put together a group cruise, and could sure use the input!

Hope we can get this going! I can guarantee we'd have a blast!

Sharon

I think you are required to put possible CC group cruise in the subject line of the title of this thread or it will be pulled .. you probably will have to do it again.

Do be aware that the TA that CC uses can no longer disount the price and the $25 deposits are also gone. People arent signing up for new groups like they used to before Nov 1st me thinks.

I would be more interested in a winter time Crazy Canuk cruise. Living in canada we like to do a warm winter vacation .

Thanks for the reply! I was thinking summer as my kids could come too, but totally agree with getting away in the winter...let's explore the possibilty!

Crazy Canuck and their companions?

Hey Sharon - would love to join all the canucks but I too would only cruise in the late fall or winter (or whenever it's cold here! ha ha ha)..and I am currently booked on the Legend Nov 2011 and the Liberty january 2012!!! YAAY :D:D

Hey Everyone!

I am planning on a trip for my family - and thought I could get something going for the many Canadians who are CC fans...but of course, anyone would be welcome!

Why the summer then? My kids are off in the summer, we'll celebrate my DD 16th birthday, and high school graduation. My DS graduates from elementary school, and turns 13 in the fall. To top it off, I'll be turning 45, my DH and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. Big year for our family.

Would love some CC onboard as well!

Sharon

I live in NC & I know I could join a Crazy Canuks Cruise!! Of course I would have to practice my "eh". Sorry - couldn't resist.

Hi BettyPC - we were identified as Canadians on our last cruise because of our "eh"! Practice away...everyone is welcome :)

What would be your ideal itinerary and ship?

I'd love to do a B2B - combination of 2, 5 day cruises, western then eastern - no preference of ship.

Sharon

Crazy Canuck and their companions?

Hey Sharon - would love to join all the canucks but I too would only cruise in the late fall or winter (or whenever it's cold here! ha ha ha)..and I am currently booked on the Legend Nov 2011 and the Liberty january 2012!!! YAAY :D:D

Hi Froufie! So you'd be ready for another for summer 2010:D Get a 6 month schedule going! Companions and everyone else welcome!

Sharon

Can I jump in here and suggest a late fall early winter cruise..in 2012 the brand new Carnival Breeze is due to come out..would that be an option?..for the record it is -18 with a wind chill of -37 right now just thought I'd throw that in there to let you know what winter is like in the central prairies

Can I jump in here and suggest a late fall early winter cruise..in 2012 the brand new Carnival Breeze is due to come out..would that be an option?..for the record it is -18 with a wind chill of -37 right now just thought I'd throw that in there to let you know what winter is like in the central prairies

As an expat from Canada that is the stuff I DO NOT miss at all.

Hi pkrchkr! I feel your pain...way too early for those kinds of temps...

Would you consider jumping in for Fall 2012 on the Breeze..would be kinda cool!

As another fluent "eh" speaker....would love to do a winter cruise- we are counting down the months until we can leave the deep freeze of a Manitoba winter to join the Carnival Splendor for February reading week.....In the summer time there far too many places to drive and see that have beautiful weather....Cheers... :)

Yikes, that is too cold ! But we have had some unusual weather for November in Vancouver also. It snowed last night and we will have -6 temps in the next few days. That is so not right ! :)

Soccersharon... you can add one more Canuck to your list if you plan a Winter escape in 2012 (on the new Carnival Breeze, sounds good).

minus 10 this morning - very CRISP out to say the least - and snow definitely on the way. Counting down to feb cruise as well. If Fall 2012 - would prefer late oct/early nov or 1st week december? (I know rates are usually good then!)

Sounds like November 2012 on the Breeze would be preferable to all. True that summertime in Canada offers less expensive vacations. Will have to figure out when my kids have some time off. If I don't bring them next time, I'll have a mutiny on my hands :)

Anyone else have kids? In November 2012 my DD will be 16 and my DS will be 13.

Let's see if we can keep this rolling!

Sharon

Just a thought about the name of your group...it may limit the number of people who might book with your group because they may think it's just for Canucks;)

Hi Linda - practice your "eh?" and come aboard! Sounds like November 2012 on the Breeze might be a "go"!

Sharon

Hi pkrchkr! I feel your pain...way too early for those kinds of temps...

Would you consider jumping in for Fall 2012 on the Breeze..would be kinda cool!

Most likely.. Dh is in our Armed Forces and we are requesting a posting to NS for 2012 but will find out if this will happen in the next 2 months or so..That would be the only thing stopping me from going but ya count us in for a party of 3

As another fluent "eh" speaker....would love to do a winter cruise- we are counting down the months until we can leave the deep freeze of a Manitoba winter to join the Carnival Splendor for February reading week.....In the summer time there far too many places to drive and see that have beautiful weather....Cheers... :)

Hey toban where abouts in MB are you? we are south west..

Sounds like November 2012 on the Breeze would be preferable to all. True that summertime in Canada offers less expensive vacations. Will have to figure out when my kids have some time off. If I don't bring them next time, I'll have a mutiny on my hands :)

Anyone else have kids? In November 2012 my DD will be 16 and my DS will be 13.

Let's see if we can keep this rolling!

Sharon

We have a 14 yo he will be 16 at cruise time..

Archived