Celebrity Eclipse - North American Debut

Cruisers1975

We were on that (Nov 13) disembarkation from the TA, which was the Eclipse initial US arrival. We were given a debarkation time of 9:30. Our group of 12 arrived at the debarkation area at about 9:10. We were asked to wait about 5 minutes to allow the lines ahead of us to clear, then allowed to leave. We had no wait at all to get through immigration/customs, our luggage was already at the claim area, and were out of the terminal in less than 5 minutes. There did seem to be a line for non-US citizens to clear, though.

We were on that (Nov 13) disembarkation from the TA, which was the Eclipse initial US arrival. We were given a debarkation time of 9:30. Our group of 12 arrived at the debarkation area at about 9:10. We were asked to wait about 5 minutes to allow the lines ahead of us to clear, then allowed to leave. We had no wait at all to get through immigration/customs, our luggage was already at the claim area, and were out of the terminal in less than 5 minutes. There did seem to be a line for non-US citizens to clear, though.

I think you probably saw me in that line! I was there at about 9.15. My US friends had the good idea once they saw the queue from inside the ship that I should get off straight away, join that queue and they would catch up. I think shortly after I got off the ship they stopped anyone leaving so the lines could clear. My US friends eventually got to the baggage claim at around 11am. I watched and watched for mine and their luggage until they arrived. There were about 10 suitcases in all. I don't mind if I don't see another luggage belt for a bit;)

Phil

desspque, or what ever your name is, if you think I'm rude have the nerve to call me out, to say that without naming naming is indicative of your personalalty, so who were y

ou referring too my friend who is afraid to name names names..................

Never been rude on here,just not afraid to call out people who are out of line...............

u have a lot of nerve equating that to rudeness

emcee207,

As I said before:Calm down! Relax...

That post was certainly not directed at you but at rude passengers, who we've all encountered...Please lighten up...:)

Why would I call you rude when I have never met you ?! If you feel personally attacked I do apologize.

We needed to go back on topic.

Despegue

• 1 month later...
Sorry if my comments on paranoia offended anyone. Now you know how I felt when served the prayer card on Alaska. To each his own offenses.

Cruisers1975 you are my favorite posters by far on Cruise Critic. I love, love, love your sense of humor. Please keep up the good work. :)

I also sailed SD & Celebrity within a few months of each other. Very different but both very nice. Have you tried Cunard? I think you'd both like it.

p.s. Did you ever get the BB outfit?

Archived