Diamond Gamble

gpg306

As stated, it is a Diamond promotion. You only get the extra credit if you are already diamond.

Which does make one wonder if the promotion is targeted at Diamonds who are close to making Diamond+ because of possible upcoming changes. Otherwise, why would the extra credit be a big deal to a D/D+?

My GF and I just did two 3 day cruises in a JS so I could be Diamond. I booked those last spring before any talk of changing. We did the Majesty and the Liberty. This Sunday 11-28 I am going solo on the 4 day Freedom so I can see what it is like to be Diamond and I will get the extra point for being Diamond.:D:D:D If you feel like you want it bad enough, go for it.

Which does make one wonder if the promotion is targeted at Diamonds who are close to making Diamond+ because of possible upcoming changes. Otherwise, why would the extra credit be a big deal to a D/D+?

Greater chance of stateroom upgrades on future cruises. C&A upgrades are based on cruise credits.

Archived