Scavenger Hunt?

kris4842

I always miss the Scavenger Hunt on Rccl and I hit myself everytime I do. I vowed to not miss the next one. My next Cruise is on Celebrity Eclipse in JAnuary. I know Celebrity is the More layed back, classy line but do they do a scavenger hunt?

The 'Adult Scavenger Hunt' (Quest on RCCL) is an absolute blast & has become a cruise ship classic.. Celebrity sadly has this highly inflated view of itself & thinks this activity would be 'beneath' its guests..which is utter rubbish. Late night adult comedy now a staple on many ships..yet Celebrity also 'missing the boat' on this one..

The 'Adult Scavenger Hunt' (Quest on RCCL) is an absolute blast & has become a cruise ship classic.. Celebrity sadly has this highly inflated view of itself & thinks this activity would be 'beneath' its guests..which is utter rubbish. Late night adult comedy now a staple on many ships..yet Celebrity also 'missing the boat' on this one..

Has nothing to do with a highly inflated view of itself; RCCL is wise having its brands have differences from one another. RCI and Celebrity both have different vibes to them - it is not that one is better than the other, just RCI is more appealing to some and Celebrity to others.

Has nothing to do with a highly inflated view of itself; RCCL is wise having its brands have differences from one another. RCI and Celebrity both have different vibes to them - it is not that one is better than the other, just RCI is more appealing to some and Celebrity to others.

I was recently on two NCL cruises and two Celebrity cruises. I do not remember scavenger hunt on NCL and on both of my Celebrity cruises there was a late night comedy show..

I disagree entirely that we Celebrity Cruisers feel a scavenger hunt is beheath us. For myself, I simply prefer to spend my time puffing out my chest and looking down my nose at other people...:D

Glad Celebrity missed that boat.:cool:

Archived