Thank You Upsale Fairy!!!!!!

realcindylouwho

My wife, two sons, and I are on the Pearl this coming Sunday and had two AD's on deck 10 reserved. We were thrilled to have these suites as my wife and I stayed in one last year for our first cruise on the Pearl. After reading all of the stories on Cruise Critic about the mythical Upsale Fairy, my wife and I thought how great it would be to get the call. Well.......................we got the call today and the Upsale Fairy gave us a great deal for the...........................A1 Garden Villa!!!!!!! We think we received a great deal with this Upsale (note: not an upgrade!) as we're paying 29% of the difference between what the cost would have been for the A1 today had we booked it at its going price and what we did pay for our two AD's. Being advid readers of Cruise Critic we've learned that a standard good deal is generally around the 40% mark, so we're thrilled with paying 29%.

So, I can officially confirm that the Upsale Fairy DOES exist, and that she does make dreams come true!!!!!

How wonderful for your Family to get that great up-sell. I had an up-sell on the Pearl two years ago from a Mini Suite to the Owners Suite and it was a beautiful cabin. October 8th I had a up-sell from a Aft Balcony to the very front of the Star for a Panama Canal Cruise. The view was awsome. Please write a review so we will know how your Cruise went.:p

Luckyyyyyy! We got upgraded to the highest balcony through a promotion when booking and have an aft balcony view. Never been in the aft. So not much more I can hope for :(

P.S. We're on the same after Thanksgiving trip with y'all! Maybe you'll invite us to your private Garden Villa area? ;)

CONGRATS!!!

P.S. We're on the same after Thanksgiving trip with y'all! Maybe you'll invite us to your private Garden Villa area? ;)

Hi PJaramillo! I'm also on this cruise next week. We've got a great group on the Roll Call for this cruise and there's still time to join us. Clicking HERE (make sure you're signed in first) will take you to the most recent page on our roll call thread. We'd love to see you at the Meet & Greet next Monday!

Luckyyyyyy! We got upgraded to the highest balcony through a promotion when booking and have an aft balcony view. Never been in the aft. So not much more I can hope for :(

CONGRATS!!!

We'd be happy to show you our Garden Villa. Will you be going to the Meet and Greet on Monday. If you're not going to the M&G, no biggie, let's come up with an alternate plan. You'll be able to recognize me immediately as I'll be the dude walking on air in disbelief that we're staying in an A1!

We'd be happy to show you our Garden Villa. Will you be going to the Meet and Greet on Monday. If you're not going to the M&G, no biggie, let's come up with an alternate plan. You'll be able to recognize me immediately as I'll be the dude walking on air in disbelief that we're staying in an A1!

That would be me too if I ever get that call! ;)

Archived