Arubalisa-Thank you!

VUCruiser

Just wanted to say thank you, Arubalisa, for all of your great advice and suggestions. We stopped in Aruba in October via the NCL Dawn and did the day at Amsterdam Manor at the beach and returned later that night for dinner at Passions. The beach day was beautiful and water perfect. The dinner was absolutely beautiful (view, candle light, weather) and the staff were wonderful. They had a wedding that evening as well so we were able to watch it happening down the beach and there was heat lightening over the city which added to the view. Both just added a special touch to the evening.

We used the bus service for the day at the beach and dinner-very easy and inexpensive.

Your suggestions to posters to do dinner in Aruba was on target and we are so glad we did our homework with your help.

Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words. :o

I am so very happy that you had such a wonderful time in one of my most favorite places in the world. :)

Every couple should share a candlelit dinner on the beach with their toes in the sand at least once in their lifetime. :)

Thank you for reporting back to all of us about your wonderful day in Aruba.

Thank you for your kind words. :o

I am so very happy that you had such a wonderful time in one of my most favorite places in the world. :)

Every couple should share a candlelit dinner on the beach with their toes in the sand at least once in their lifetime. :)

Thank you for reporting back to all of us about your wonderful day in Aruba.

You are so right! Every couple should, indeed, share a candlelit dinner on the beach with their toes in the sand or enjoy some wonderful dinner in one of the Caribbean islands !

• 2 months later...

Another thank you to Arubalisa for your info on the bus system and the beaches. Enjoyed some great snorkeling. Took the bus to Arashi beach, and snorkeled down to where the catamarans were with the snorkel trips, and snorkeled back to Arashi. Your info was spot on.

FYI no problems with the bus on Betico Day.:D

You are very welcome :) Now I will ask you to return a favor :D

At Arashi did you basically enter the water to snorkel about here

arashif_thumb.jpg

and then swim out and around the rocks to get to where the snorkel excursion boats were moored?

If so, did you see anything between the two spots or just sandy bottom?

Yes, that's around where we entered. The begining of the swim out was mostly a sandy bottom. Every once in a while there was a rock with some fish around it, but once we got to around where the two piles of rocks are on the beach (there is a brightly colored house there too), this is where it became "fishy". As we were snorkeling to the moored boats, we would seek out the darker bottom as we knew there would be some fish by the dark spot which of course were rocks.

Archived