"Special" balcony rooms on Century?

SusieV

I know the cabin numbers of the extra large balconies on the M class ships, but are there any more desirable cabins on the Century?

We just got off the Century this past Monday AM. We had 8233 and our friends had 8231.

The FV's are larger cabins than the standard balcony and Concierge Class cabins. We had a CC in May just down the hall, and we definately prefer the FV on the back on the ship. Deck 9 and Deck aft are good options.

We just got off the Century this past Monday AM. We had 8233 and our friends had 8231.

The FV's are larger cabins than the standard balcony and Concierge Class cabins. We had a CC in May just down the hall, and we definately prefer the FV on the back on the ship. Deck 9 and Deck aft are good options.

I do not like the bed layout of the Century FV cabins. Big disappointment compared to Mclass FV.

I do not like the bed layout of the Century FV cabins. Big disappointment compared to Mclass FV.

Although the bed layout is setup in the Century FV cabins with one side next to the wall, we had no problems. My wife likes to curl up next to the wall, and she felt the bed layout was fine. She liked the 2 room approach with glass slider between the bedroom area and waht could be called the living room area that had the sofa, chair, table, TV, and sliders to the balcony.

We will be on the Millenium again 1/14 for a 10 day and have another FV. Overall we had no problem with either one, sorry you did not like it on the Century.

• 5 months later...

Do the aft FV cabins on Century have any view obstructions? None are indicated on the deck plan but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask the CEL CC experts. :)

Do the aft FV cabins on Century have any view obstructions? None are indicated on the deck plan but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask the CEL CC experts. :)

No obstructions.

Archived