hairdryer on seranade

Gambler458

I know some will think this is petty - but if anyone that has been on the seranade recently can tell me the wattage of the hairdryer I would appreciate it. I have thick hair and am hoping that I do not have to bring mine from home. Sailing in 2 weeks....yaayy!

Thanks..

I don't know the wattage. I don't have a problem with the hairdryers, I have thick hair, but it is very fine and short. If my hair were longer and not fine, I would want to bring one from home.

You will love this ship. She is our very favorite, and the Southern is the BEST itinerary, IMHO.

Enjoy!!!

I always take my own from home. The ones I've found on cruise ships (all lines) tend to be low wattage and require you to continuously depress the button to keep the hair dryer running during use. Very frustrating. Hair dryers are not very large. You're better off to pack your own.

I always take my own from home. The ones I've found on cruise ships (all lines) tend to be low wattage and require you to continuously depress the button to keep the hair dryer running during use. Very frustrating. Hair dryers are not very large. You're better off to pack your own.

I agree....my hair is pretty thick and the ship's dryers do nothing for me. If you can, pack your own. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived