Legend 5191 or 5234 (again!)

jtdlmc

Okay, I know this question has been asked a zillion times before but in following the threads it is hard to find someone that has been in either cabin. I have 5191 booked. After seeing a youtube video of the view from the balcony, I'm not sure I want to keep this cabin. It has the wall from the next set of cabins that jut out and therefore there really doesn't seem to be any view looking towards the aft (other than the wall). Anyone that has had this cabin - can you see at all aft or can you just see straight ahead and to one side?

I saw another youtube video of 5236, which is beside 5234, and you can see both ways from the balcony. I posted this on the Carnival board and got a reply that sometimes the wind can be quite strong and the wall would be a good wind block. So now I am debating whether or not to switch cabins. 5234 is the only other quad cabin available. Cabin 5191 is smack dab mid ship. 5234 is quite a bit further aft.

I guess it's really not that big of a deal and we won't be on the balcony that much, but I would love to be able to see as much as I can when out there :)

Archived