Future cruise certificates and ES

Halya50

Bizarre question...... While on a ship are you able to buy FCC and book your cruise with Early Saver rates?

As well if you are a shareholder, are you able also to combine that for last payment?

So if I buy a FCC and book on the ship my next cruise, I would get 100. on board credit (for 7 days) 100 to send with final payment, and if I had Carnival shares (1000) of these I would get another 100 off in on board credit? So would this amount to 300 off my balcony?

Also, for the shareholders, what do you think is a good buy in price?

Thanks for all of your help,

Cheers

Bizarre question...... While on a ship are you able to buy FCC and book your cruise with Early Saver rates?

As well if you are a shareholder, are you able also to combine that for last payment?

So if I buy a FCC and book on the ship my next cruise, I would get 100. on board credit (for 7 days) 100 to send with final payment, and if I had Carnival shares (1000) of these I would get another 100 off in on board credit? So would this amount to 300 off my balcony?

Also, for the shareholders, what do you think is a good buy in price?

Thanks for all of your help,

Cheers

I think you have some misconceptions. There is no discount with either a FCC or with owning shares of stock. Onboard credit means you cant spend the money until you are actually onboard the ship ..

You pay $100 for the FCC .. hence the fact you get your own $100 back as money off the final payment .. its your own money back.

You only need 100 shares of stock and yes the OBC is combinable.

Yes, you can use it with early saver.

I would say buy at any dip below $40 .. (if you had to buy 1000 shares, that would be $40,000 .. so luckily you only need 100 shares)

I think you have some misconceptions. There is no discount with either a FCC or with owning shares of stock. Onboard credit means you cant spend the money until you are actually onboard the ship ..

You pay $100 for the FCC .. hence the fact you get your own $100 back as money off the final payment .. its your own money back.

You only need 100 shares of stock and yes the OBC is combinable.

Yes, you can use it with early saver.

I would say buy at any dip below $40 .. (if you had to buy 1000 shares, that would be $40,000 .. so luckily you only need 100 shares)

Firefly,

LMAO- I only meant 100 shares........So if I book on board, I just can get 100 on board credit for the cruise?

Boy, I'm glad I asked, I thought somehow I would get 100 off cruise and then another 100 on board credit... So what is the benefit from booking on the ship, compared to buy future cruise certificates?

Artificial blonde moment....

Thanks for your help,

Firefly,

LMAO- I only meant 100 shares........So if I book on board, I just can get 100 on board credit for the cruise?

Boy, I'm glad I asked, I thought somehow I would get 100 off cruise and then another 100 on board credit... So what is the benefit from booking on the ship, compared to buy future cruise certificates?

Artificial blonde moment....

Thanks for your help,

If you book on ship through the future cruise desk, you also get 2 FCC vouchers for friends and family to use if they go on the same cruise with you

Archived