Bret Michaels/Rock Cruise set for 'Destiny'

jleq

Those prices are insane for a four night cruise. I like Brett Michaels but was perfectly happy to see him as the second act at .38 Special and Lynard Skynard earlier this year and I paid $75 per ticket. It only includes one show. The five day cruise that Rick Springfield had last month was alot cheaper and included a few more events with him.

Man those prices are rather steep. Doesn't Brett Michaels know the expenses that the women he attracts have .

Between implants and collegen injections and Bo-Tox.

Now those women are going to have to take their babies fathers back to court for child support adjustments to afford the cruise.

Its just gonna be a whole mess :)

Man those prices are rather steep. Doesn't Brett Michaels know the expenses that the women he attracts have .

Between implants and collegen injections and Bo-Tox.

Now those women are going to have to take their babies fathers back to court for child support adjustments to afford the cruise.

Its just gonna be a whole mess :)

Nah...just alot less shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood and a few more nights dancing on the pole should make up for it.

I saw where you could book that same cruise with Vacations to Go for $249 for an inside cabin. I not sure if they would stop you from going to the show or not. The point is that you can get on that ship sailing for $249 insted of 800 bucks. Forget that!

The prices are expensive, but you are not paying for the cruise, you are paying to cruise with him. I have gone on the last 2 NKOTB cruises and am going again in May. I paid more than what he is charging, but it was well worth it. I paid to have 3 days with my favorite group, not the cruise. I could go on back to back week long cruises for less than what I paid for a three day NKOTB cruise. It is not the destination. It is the time spent with my favorite group. You cannot put a price tag on that.

After going on the first cruise, I understand why the charge so much. They had to pay for a lot of bodyguards. They had their own security watching the entrances to the theater. They had their own photographers, djs, their stage people, the band. their manager, as well as the tour company employees. I would guess that they brought at least 50 people.

I understand it is not for everyone, but I am glad they are offering these types of cruises for those of us who want to go. I don't expect them to do it for free.

The New Kids had the whole ship and they were out until 4 or 5 in the morning (interacting with fans) every night. They earned that money.

The prices are expensive, but you are not paying for the cruise, you are paying to cruise with him. I have gone on the last 2 NKOTB cruises and am going again in May. I paid more than what he is charging, but it was well worth it. I paid to have 3 days with my favorite group, not the cruise. I could go on back to back week long cruises for less than what I paid for a three day NKOTB cruise. It is not the destination. It is the time spent with my favorite group. You cannot put a price tag on that.

After going on the first cruise, I understand why the charge so much. They had to pay for a lot of bodyguards. They had their own security watching the entrances to the theater. They had their own photographers, djs, their stage people, the band. their manager, as well as the tour company employees. I would guess that they brought at least 50 people.

I understand it is not for everyone, but I am glad they are offering these types of cruises for those of us who want to go. I don't expect them to do it for free.

The New Kids had the whole ship and they were out until 4 or 5 in the morning (interacting with fans) every night. They earned that money.

My sis in law was on the last two New Kids cruises, and she was disgusted by some of the behavior she saw on board...she will be on the one in May as well. It makes no sense to me ( or to her) for grown adults to get so beyond trashed they make fools of themselves and/or put themselves in danger. One passenger reported to have been raped and was asking for help..my SIL got security for her...but she was so drunk, its doubtful she would have remembered exactly who it was that raped her, or if she even had been at all. Sad, really, that anyone would allow themselves to lose so much control. But, that's just my opinion.

Archived