ventura daily newsletter

bena

hi can anyone help. we are sailing on the Ventura to the Caribbean in February...can't wait!!! just wondering if anyone has a copy of the daily newsletter or a link to where I'll be able to find one ( don't know what it's called on the Ventura, as we are newbies to P and O) as I'd love to see what's on board...

thanks

No-one sees the daily newsletter -until its in your cabin the night before. On embarkation you may get a copy of that days newsletter to see who is onboard with a cruise overview supplement of all the entertainment,shows, performers and which day is a formal etc.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until you get to your cabin for the full cruise entertainment schedule.

Hi bena,

Do you mean past copies? If so I have the Horizon papers from our October Ventura cruise. I will take some pics of them for you later, but not sure how much you'll be able to see.

There was so much going on there was an extra page in the middle. Not sure if that was because it was Transatlantic or if it's always like that. :)

thank you so much for the pictures u2 cruiser, I really appreciate your help. thanks also to you Brian - the website you have suggested is brilliant - I'm sure I'll get lots of information from there.

I just love this site, members are so helpful...

Archived