Hair dryers?

~Jo~

We will be going on the Inspiration soon and I think I read in a review that there aren't any hair dryers in the cabins. Is that true? :confused: I really can't see myself bringing my dryer in my luggage. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

~Jo~

I agree with CWCruisers...the one they provided was not great by any stretch of the imagination. I have long hair and no matter how hard I tried the back end of the blow drier kept sucking my hair into it and it kept getting caught. It was horrible. Plus, it took way too long to get my hair dry (over 30 minutes when it normally takes me no longer than 10!). If you can bring your own, I would highly recommend it. If you are traveling in a group maybe just one person can bring theirs and you can share...just a thought.

Even if they do have them, I'd suggest bringing a travel dryer. I bought one that is 1/2 the size of our regular hair dryer, think I paid about $10 for it and we've had it for 5+ years. Works GREAT for all our trips and it leaves me with more fun time instead of drying time.

We will be going on the Inspiration soon and I think I read in a review that there aren't any hair dryers in the cabins. Is that true? :confused: I really can't see myself bringing my dryer in my luggage. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

~Jo~

Hair dryer or not, I wont leave home without my dryer, those on the ship do a good job for a bald man or almost bald, but not for my hair :)

When my hair was shorter those dryers worked great but now that its longer I might have to look into the travel dryers. I have a bet with my DD that I can let my hair grow as long as hers!! Dumb ideal!!! Because she cut hers and I have to let mine grow to the length she use to have. It has to be below the name on a school t-shirt!! Crap!!!!!!!!

I have long thick hair and the CCL hair dryers take too much time to dry my hair. I take my own dryer and have found a product that cuts drying time in half - Bain de Terre's Recovery Complete Anti-Frizz Shine Serum. It used to be called Spa Relief for Stressed something.

Happy cruisin'!

Archived