S class Sky Suite (1) #6304 anyone stayed here?

Caribensun

Hello, if anyone has stayed in Sky Suite (1) aft corner or the other side, I would appreciate comments. We were offered this suite recently and were wondering if this is a good room. Did not see it on the stateroom sheet. TA offered the room at a very high price so, we chose to stay in our AQ room.

This room is under Murano and Blu.

Thank you, Seadeck2:)

I stayed in 7356 (an S1 just one deck up from 6304. It was a very nice room; plenty of storage, well laid out, large balcony, nice large window in addition to the balcony, we were able to entertain several friends in the room. Negatives were you get soot on the balcony some days (depends which way the wind blows - this goes for all the afts on S-Class ships) and there appears to be some type of water drain pipe behind the closet that was a bit noisy at times. If the price is right, I'd book the stateroom again, but not if it was a lot more money than Aqua Class. I will attach some pictures, 6304 should look just about the same.

Balcony.jpg.44b249b7dd10e4cb9f7c69c5cc718051.jpg

Bathroom.jpg.86cfa8953813aa5093aeb47464f98e9e.jpg

1574233001_LivingRoomArea.jpg.5ec9a9411f48fa7fa2af64eca9c415e0.jpg

Porthole.jpg.4c95aedd2d478076474ca1f46aae5122.jpg

313516931_SailAwayParty.jpg.1d89b51bfe08b5bb28f28c02e2a1b6a0.jpg

6304 was more than double the price of our AQ room that is why we stayed AQ as this was our first Celebrity cruise. We cannot wait to go again and thank you for the photos. We love aft on other ships in suites.

Celebrity is the only way to go for us. We love the big ships.

Seadeck2

• 5 years later...

Hi Gonzo70. We have just booked this cabin on the Equinox for May 2017 and I'm worried about the poles. Is there just one in this cabin by the sofa, or another one by the bed? My husband always thinks he's going to crash into things in the cabin! Thanks!

Traveling6Pack

Hi Gonzo70. We have just booked this cabin on the Equinox for May 2017 and I'm worried about the poles. Is there just one in this cabin by the sofa, or another one by the bed? My husband always thinks he's going to crash into things in the cabin! Thanks!

Traveling6Pack

That cruise was so long ago I do not remember for sure but I think there were two poles. They did not bother us at all - if anything they added a bit of character to the room. I can be rather klutzy but managed to never bang into them during the cruise. Enjoy the suite!

Those deck 6 sky suites on Reflection have very narrow balconies--much smaller than all of the other corner aft ones above them (turn your furniture sideways small). I've read they're bigger on the other S-class ships but do not have personal experience with seeing those.

The deck 6 cabins are on top of Murano, so when you look down the blue roof of the restaurant is what you see.

The poles have been a non-issue for everyone I know (including me). You get very used to where they are. I found myself leaning against them while brushing my teeth.

we were in the suite on the silhouette. there is one pole and i too was concerned about running into it, but you won't. the bathroom is wonderful, love the tub. the suite has so much room. the balcony is skinny and very narrow. hard to get around the furniture on the balcony. we were in Norway, so we did not spend much time on the balcony (very cold), but went out there every morning and every night to take pictures. The picutres above are exactly the same as our cabin

Traveling6Pack

I've stayed in S1 cabins on S ships and the poles near the bed are located on different sides of the bed on alternate decks. If you go to Shipcabins dot com, photos of Solstice 6304 (Continental Deck) are available to view the location of the pole on the ride side of the bed. Photos of Equinox 7356 (Sunrise Deck) shows where the two poles are located with the one near the left side of the bed.