where is the Pier????

delidan

Are there differant piers? One in Longbeach one in San Pedro??? If so which one does Princess sail out of?

The Long Beach terminal is used exclusively by Carnival ships. All other ships cruise out of the San Pedro port

The two ports are pretty close to each other, but you'll want to make sure to tell any shuttle drivers or taxi drivers the right port to save you time and money.

Princess uses the World Cruise Center at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro.

As stated above, Carnival is usually (about 99 per cent of the time) the only cruiseline that uses Long Beach. I think there's only one berth there, and it's next to the Queen Mary.

If you're driving down from San Francisco, it's an easy drive to the pier in San Pedro. Just take I-5 south to the I-405. Then get on the Harbor Freeway I-110 south. Take it all the way into San Pedro. You'll see signs for the Cruiseport exit. Follow the Vincent Thomas Bridge - Long Beach signs, but exit just before the bridge at Harbor Blvd. Go straight across at the signal. This goes directly into the cruise parking lot. Hope this helps.

Archived