Only the Dream out of Port Canaveral?

BeachChik

Is the Dream the only Carnival Ship now out of Port Canaveral that does 7 days? We were looking a doing an Eastern Carribbean now that we have done the western.

I thought I saw a post from someone saying there were doing a southern carribbean from Ft Lauderdale that included a stop in Aruba but I only came across one, the Miracle, that stops in St Kitts, St Marten etc.?

Dream is the only ship of Carnival doing 7 day cruises from Pt Canaveral. There are no trips to Aruba from Pt Canaveral. Logistically, it isn't workable.

I know not from port canaveral. But someone mentioned a cruise from Ft Lauderdale that included Aruba but when I looked on Carnival's site nothing comes up so I wondered if they were no longer doing this itinerary.

I know not from port canaveral. But someone mentioned a cruise from Ft Lauderdale that included Aruba but when I looked on Carnival's site nothing comes up so I wondered if they were no longer doing this itinerary.

They are still doing that itinerary. It goes to:

Grand Turk

La Romana, DR or Catalina Island, DR

Aruba

Curacao

The sailing dates are: 12/21/10, 1/22/11, 3/27/11, 11/10/11, 11/26/11, 12/12/11, 1/29/12, 2/14/12, 3/1/12

They are still doing that itinerary. It goes to:

Grand Turk

La Romana, DR or Catalina Island, DR

Aruba

Curacao

The sailing dates are: 12/21/10, 1/22/11, 3/27/11, 11/10/11, 11/26/11, 12/12/11, 1/29/12, 2/14/12, 3/1/12

Thank you! I was looking in a month it wasn't sailing.

Is the Dream the only Carnival Ship now out of Port Canaveral that does 7 days? We were looking a doing an Eastern Carribbean now that we have done the western.

I thought I saw a post from someone saying there were doing a southern carribbean from Ft Lauderdale that included a stop in Aruba but I only came across one, the Miracle, that stops in St Kitts, St Marten etc.?

Yes, only the Dream. She replaced the Glory!

The dream also does a Eastern route.

Uh...then why did you ask if there were any out of Port Canaveral? This is confusing- what you want to know then is if there are any Carnival cruises sailing to Aruba?

Archived