New Cruiser

Going on my first cruise this Saturday with my new Bride. 1st cruise for both of us. Taking the Navigator to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Nassau. Any suggestions on getting on the ship faster, to making the most of what the ship offers, to the best excursions to be had?

Going on my first cruise this Saturday with my new Bride. 1st cruise for both of us. Taking the Navigator to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Nassau. Any suggestions on getting on the ship faster, to making the most of what the ship offers, to the best excursions to be had?

My suggestion as far as getting on the ship faster is concerned, is get to the Port earlier! Unless you have priority embarkation, you will have to wait in line with everyone else, so why not be the first in that line? ;)

Take a highlighter pen with you, and highlight the events in the cruise compass that you want to take part in. There is SO much going on all day and night on the ship, you have to stay organized if you want to fit it all in!

Congrats on your recent marriage, and cheers to both of you!

Have a GREAT cruise :)

Hi...just saying hello and welcome to you and your new bride! Congratulations!

Get to the pier as early as you can, so you'll be at least towards the front of the line! If not, go with the flow and you'll have a great time, you're going to love the Navigator, it is specular, have a great honeymoon!!! ;)

You are going to some great places to buy electronic and jewelry.:cool:

You picked a great ship for a honeymoon! My DW and I were on NOS twice last year. Be sure to go for ice show tickets as soon as they become available. Have a drink on the balcony outside the sports bar overlooking the golf, skating, climbing area. Chops is a great place to eat, but also try the casual Asian buffet. Be sure to see the parades. Congrats on the wedding...may you have many more cruises together!

Just off Navigator and this same itinerary... had a wonderful time.

DH & I thought the BOB excursion in St. Thomas was fantastic.

We've also created a ritual of going up to the hot tubs just before bed (11 or so) and have generally found them empty or pretty close to it. It's a wonderful way to end the day.

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip.

Congratulations to you and your new bride. My husband and I also went on a cruise for our honeymoon 16 years ago. We had a fantastic experience! Get to the peir early and relax- Have a great time and let them pamper you. I know you will both enjoy the intinerary. Ask if they offer an excursion to St. John's it is right near St. Thomas- this island is absolutely gorgeous! and well worth the time to explore. I highly recommend it.

We went on the Navigator for our 20th Anniversary. We went on the Captain Nautica's Power Raft Snorkeling Tour in St. Thomas. The guys were great, it was really fast, bumpy and a blast! We went to three different snorkeling sights. My suggestion though, don't over schedule yourself. We planned an excursion in every port - too much!

You'll love the Navigator, don't miss doing wine flights at the wine bar and the Two Poets Club had wonderful entertainment!

If you have any other questions, would love to help.

ENJOY!

Congratulations to the both of you. The following are my recommendations for each of the ports which you can do on your own:

San Juan: explore the streets and forts in Old San Juan, visit the Bacardi Rum Distillary

Nassau: visit Cable Beach and Paradaise Isl. (home of Atlantis hotel)

St. Martin: rent a jeep and explore both sides of island . there is a cool little beach and bar at end of runway at St. Martin (planes fly 100 feet above your head), visit Marigot and Orient Beach.

St, Thomas: take ferry to St. John and go to Trunk bay (great snorkeling and amazing beach)

just get to the dock around 11am; you should be on board by noonish. NMNita

Archived