Millennium Topless deck

thecruiser7

This question has been asked before but not recently.

Does the Millennium still have the topless or adult only deck available?

Or did they remodel & change things?

Since the Millennium also cruises Europe, I would think it's still there, but not well known. It was located on floor 13 near the front of the ship.

thanks....

This following article can be found on Cruise critic.

Distinctions: These ships have a little-publicized "topless sunbathing" area (top deck, forward). The spas offer sunset yoga and Pilates on adjacent outdoor decks.

I enjoy being by the pool. I hope I don't see anyone topless on that deck. Keep the topless on the private verandas or a french beach. As much as you might enjoy being topless, many people find it uncomfortable seeing you topless. Keep it private...or take the nude cruise. I won't be on that cruise.

I enjoy being by the pool. I hope I don't see anyone topless on that deck. Keep the topless on the private verandas or a french beach. As much as you might enjoy being topless, many people find it uncomfortable seeing you topless. Keep it private...or take the nude cruise. I won't be on that cruise.

Well if you find men being topless in at or around the pool a problem I promise to wear my tee shirt:o

I went up there once...

I went DOWN faster than I went up, I can assure you.

There were 3 ladies up there and, one big guy that looked like Santa Claus in a Speedo.

(White beard and, all.) :p

(I won't ever make that climb again...) :rolleyes:

Thought I would refresh this because I'm still trying to get a serious answer. Are there any recent cruisers?

We were hoping the Millennium still has this deck available because it will be adult only. If it's not available, are there other areas other than the pool, that's fairly private and quite?

Thought I would refresh this because I'm still trying to get a serious answer. Are there any recent cruisers?

We were hoping the Millennium still has this deck available because it will be adult only. If it's not available, are there other areas other than the pool, that's fairly private and quite?

Absolutely . . . . your own balcony! ;)

Since you don't have a more recent answer - we were on the Millennium about 3 years ago and there was a topless deck on the forward part of the ship. Deck 13 over the forward observation deck. This is a deck that doesn't even exist on the Constellation nor the Summit - or at least isn't open to the public.

We were on the Millie again last spring but I don't think we went into that area of the ship at all. While I can't say that it is still used for that purpose I'd guess that it is.

Archived