Does Splendor adjust clocks at all?

gargoyle999

Sailing on the Splendor B2B starting in Feb and am lining up some independent excursions. Could someone who has recently sailed let me know if the Splendor adjust the clocks at all during the cruise.

PV is central time and Mazatlan and Cabo are mountain. Splendor sails from pacific.

When we sailed on the Sapphire Princess we adjusted one hour so matched in Mazatlan and Cabo and where one hour behind in PV.

Need to know how the Splendor does it. Thanks! :)

Sailing on the Splendor B2B starting in Feb and am lining up some independent excursions. Could someone who has recently sailed let me know if the Splendor adjust the clocks at all during the cruise.

PV is central time and Mazatlan and Cabo are mountain. Splendor sails from pacific.

When we sailed on the Sapphire Princess we adjusted one hour so matched in Mazatlan and Cabo and where one hour behind in PV.

Need to know how the Splendor does it. Thanks! :)

It was over a year ago (August 2009) when we sailed the Splendor. There was at least one time change (PV I believe), but I am sure you will get more current replies.

Just off the ship in Sept, one time change was all we did when we got down to Mexico, the rest of the time we synced the watches and such with ship time that is what they go by.

Should always be synced with ship time! :p

So one time change would be same as Princess. One hour behind in PV and ship and land time the same for Cabo and Mazatlan.

If anyone thinks I'm wrong please let me know! Booking this morning. :D

Should always be synced with ship time! :p

So one time change would be same as Princess. One hour behind in PV and ship and land time the same for Cabo and Mazatlan.

If anyone thinks I'm wrong please let me know! Booking this morning. :D

I would agree that I don't really understand why they do these changes.....

Archived