Sky Sold Out??

Michuck

I just booked this cruise last week for 129 per person, however there was 90 dollars in governmental fees and taxes...still not bad for under 100 dollars a day....

see everyone in a week!!!

Got a similar price for my EASTER 2011 cruise. At approximately $65 per day per person (including all port and gov taxes) for inside "K" how can you go wrong. It may cost more to stay home and eat out 2 meals per day.

I actually recently upgraded to oceanview catagory "F" for $10pp per day more. We have 2 cabins at that price.

4 night cruise/ oceanview cabin- 3 different Bahama ports for under $80per day/ per person - Now that's a deal.

BTW RCI was about $700 (total for 2 cabins, 4 people- similar cabin grade) more on Majesty of the seas.

Got a similar price for my EASTER 2011 cruise. At approximately $65 per day per person (including all port and gov taxes) for inside "K" how can you go wrong. It may cost more to stay home and eat out 2 meals per day.

I actually recently upgraded to oceanview catagory "F" for $10pp per day more. We have 2 cabins at that price.

4 night cruise/ oceanview cabin- 3 different Bahama ports for under $80per day/ per person - Now that's a deal.

BTW RCI was about $700 (total for 2 cabins, 4 people- similar cabin grade) more on Majesty of the seas.

nice find, ours was a guarantee cabin, however I found out today that we got an inside room on the 7th floor!! Can't wait!

What about balcony cabins? Can you get a deal on those? It's been 8 months! No Venice or Greece.:(

Nope!

Percentage wise Sky doesn't have so many (as compared with Dawn Class, Jewel class and even the Sun) so no such luck (for me anyway).

No Venice or Greece not even Cape Canaveral so I can't even travel around the world at EPCOT! :)

Archived