Funship dollars for OBC-How do I do this??

uirishtoo

Can someone please tell me what I put into the boxes on the order page for funship dollars so they go straight to our sign and sail account???

Thanks in advance for all the help!!

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me what I put into the boxes on the order page for funship dollars so they go straight to our sign and sail account???

Thanks in advance for all the help!!

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season!!!!!!!!!!

I have done this for my last cruises and works awesome. Just checked my balance today!!

In the first line where it states message "standard" or "custom" use the custom option and put "APPLY AS ON BOARD CREDIT"

Put your name, phone number and in the address line put your BOOKING NUMBER. In the address line 2 line I always put cabin # but I dont think you need to. Then fill out the rest for the information it asks.

Note to self: Take care of this before April Cruise! Thanks for asking the question, it reminded me that I want to do this too. I'm going to set a reminder in my calendar for the next couple of months. I paid off the cruise earlier this week but final payment wasn't due until 2/2/2011.

I did this for our Jan cruise. I LOVE having everything taken care of before we go. I sent in three times for the Fun Dollars and had it put on as OBC. It varies in how long it takes them to credit your "my documents". Don't panic (I did:o), it does get on.

• 2 weeks later...
I did this for our Jan cruise. I LOVE having everything taken care of before we go. I sent in three times for the Fun Dollars and had it put on as OBC. It varies in how long it takes them to credit your "my documents". Don't panic (I did:o), it does get on.

Have never done this before.....just did it! Very excited and hope that it works and gets to our S&S as onboard credit.....added money to our son's cabin as a gift...they will be very excited too!!! Thanks for all this great info...very easy to do....now to wait until I see it appear on the docs.

I bought some in November for our January cruise. Was very simple, I put the booking number and cabin number in the address line along with onboard credit.

It said that it would take a couple weeks to show up but it was there after a couple days.

I printed out the order confirmation with the order number just in case it didn't get credited. Also printed out our docs showing the OBC.

Worked great! Best thing is we will only have to put additional $$ as needed during our cruise beyond our tips and DOD's! :D

Since I am new to this, one more (probably silly) question. If I want to apply some extra money on both of my son's accounts, do I have to add it individually (by person) as they will have separate accounts? I guess, what I mean to ask, are the funship dollars applied as OBC attached to the cabin or the person? Thanks for all your help!

What if you don't use all of the OBC? Do you get a refund at the end? Do they ever run deals for advance purchase OBC like $75 of credit for $50? I know wishfull thinking on the last one, but hey who doesn't like a deal!

They should!

That's the only way I would hand them over any extra money unnecessarily.

Since I am new to this, one more (probably silly) question. If I want to apply some extra money on both of my son's accounts, do I have to add it individually (by person) as they will have separate accounts? I guess, what I mean to ask, are the funship dollars applied as OBC attached to the cabin or the person? Thanks for all your help!

They are applied to the person who's name you put in the "name" box when you order the OBC. If you mess it up and they don't know who you mean to have it, they put it on the account of the first name listed in that room. So if you want BOTH to have some $$, you need to buy 2 funship$$ orders and put each person's name on one of the orders.

They are applied to the person who's name you put in the "name" box when you order the OBC. If you mess it up and they don't know who you mean to have it, they put it on the account of the first name listed in that room. So if you want BOTH to have some $$, you need to buy 2 funship$$ orders and put each person's name on one of the orders.

Thanks, Brenda! Oops then I goofed. Will just have to put another order in for my other son then.

What if you don't use all of the OBC? Do you get a refund at the end? Do they ever run deals for advance purchase OBC like $75 of credit for $50? I know wishfull thinking on the last one, but hey who doesn't like a deal!

Any OBC purchased as funship $$ not used will be given to you on the last day of your cruise in check form.

I would like to do this for our upcoming cruise but it's only a little over 2 weeks away. Should that be enough time for the credit to show up on my granddtr's shipboard account ?? Thanks.

? Do they ever run deals for advance purchase OBC like $75 of credit for $50? I know wishfull thinking on the last one, but hey who doesn't like a deal!

never,

i have that wishful thinking too.

those other certificates too-like the photo coupon or soda coupon- no deal there either--- dollar for dollar

1-800-522-7648 Got this from their website its the Bon Voyage department (gift services)

Actually the direct tel number is 800-906-7603 to the Special Promotions Dept...they handle the Funship dollars and applying them to OBC account. I had to talk to them, my orders were not acknowledged by email, nor does the credit show up as OBC.....so , hopefully, who I spoke with (at the number above) will correct all of the above and have it applied correctly. It is a great idea.....and hopefully will be a great surprise for my sons when they board.

Hopefully someone with experience at purchasing these can help me. My original order for my sons cabin (ordered online 12/18) still has not shown up online anywhere.....ugghhh.....getting kind of nervous. How long has it taken others of you to have it applied ???(never got a confirmation email either, but I did call and the rep said she got it going, but that was on 12/22 a week ago!) Also, should it show up on your cruise docs?? I only see the 1 cabin (of the 2 that I ordered) with it showing up under the "Billing" tab on "Manage Your Cruise" page as "Booking Charge/Credit" but NOT on my docs anywhere. PLEASE HELP, those of you CC'ers who have done this before. Thanks

My sail date is one week from TODAY. I know I am too late to try online to purchase funship dollars as OBC because it did not work. Does anyone know if I call the number and purchase the dollars will they automatically apply to my OBC?

If all else fails - how exactly do you put credit on the sign and sail account? So I do it when I check in at port or once I get on the ship?

My sail date is one week from TODAY. I know I am too late to try online to purchase funship dollars as OBC because it did not work. Does anyone know if I call the number and purchase the dollars will they automatically apply to my OBC?

If all else fails - how exactly do you put credit on the sign and sail account? So I do it when I check in at port or once I get on the ship?

you can not buy funship dollars once onboard. You can call and have the money directly applied to your account. Do that today.

if you do not buy dollars--- when you check in- tell the person you will be placing cash. They will mark your account accordingly. Then visit the pursers desk within the first 24 hours after boarding.

Although there is no money on that card when you first board you still have charging priviledges for the firs t24 hours. Avoid the pursers desk when you first get onboard-- the line will be huge and it will die down after dinner times.

our kids gave us funship dollars as a Christmas present, but they are not linked to ur actual sailing, (January 23rd on the pride). Can I link them to my cabin now or should I wait till onboard? And then how?

You take them with you. Go to the pursers desk sometimes within the first 24 hours. It will be VERY crowded when you get onboard so wait til night time.

Fill them out with your name and booking number.

Archived