Super Bowl

sunhoney64

Shhhh don't tell him....but this was Indy 2009 at the Ice Skating Arena....they even served nachos and hot dogs and sold off the lazy boy recliner VIP seating. The game was shown on the big screens. (we are from PA so we had a blast with the Steelers being in the Super Bowl that year)

105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

104.jpg

DW and I were NOS when NE got beat by the gaints. It was a great party in the ice rink. Not only were there snacks, but they also ran a couple of super bowl pools:eek:. I think ones was $2 a square and the other $5 a square. Also, all the other bars had the game on and formal night was changed so everyone could watch the game. Holding out hope that Da Bears make it back:cool: and win it this year.

Oooh I just realized we will be on the jewel on superbowl sunday. Hubby will be upset! I am upset due to missing glee afterwards!

We will be onboard with you and anticipate an excellent game between the Patriots and whatever NFC team makes it to the SB. Go PATS.:D If Robert Taggart is still onboard at that time, a Patriots- Saints game would be doubly enjoyable.;)

Shhhh don't tell him....but this was Indy 2009 at the Ice Skating Arena....they even served nachos and hot dogs and sold off the lazy boy recliner VIP seating. The game was shown on the big screens. (we are from PA so we had a blast with the Steelers being in the Super Bowl that year)

Nice!!! We are leaving on Superbowl Sunday on Explorer and I hope that they do the same. We are big football fans and even though I don't think that either of "our" teams will be playing, I would love to watch it on the ship!

Oooh I just realized we will be on the jewel on superbowl sunday. Hubby will be upset! I am upset due to missing glee afterwards!

Why will he be upset? I'm sure every ship in Royal's fleet will show the Superbowl somewhere on the ship....Or are you implying that he will be upset because you will have him distracted by some other activity so as to miss the game since you cannot watch Glee?:rolleyes:

Why will he be upset? I'm sure every ship in Royal's fleet will show the Superbowl somewhere on the ship....Or are you implying that he will be upset because you will have him distracted by some other activity so as to miss the game since you cannot watch Glee?:rolleyes:

If the ships really show the Superbowl, he will be fine, though if there are no commercials I will be bummed as that is my entertainment haha. But yes, I am really upset about Glee - have been looking forward to the Superbowl episode. Let's just hope TIVO doesn't fail me on that one!

Archived