Halloween on the Caribbean Princess

KansasCityGuys

I know it is still 10 months away, but we are booked on the Caribbean Princess which leaves NYC on October 29, 2011. Does Princess do anything special for halloween and should we pack a costume.

Thanks,

Scott

We were on this cruise two years ago and what a great cruise it was :) We did not pack a costume but many cruisers did and it was a very fun night !!!!!

They had a few special events, (( was tired and went to bed early but Mr.QT and lil Mr.QT stayed up and attended them) I believe there was a best costume prize and other awards

We were on the Emerald this year over Halloween and there was a costume party/Halloween party/decorations. I would estimate 20% of the guests dressed up. We speculated that some of the guests in very elaborate costumes must have driven to port because they would have needed a separate suitcase just for the costumes. There was a group from Arizona that had costumes for several nights, including penguin suits for the second formal night!

If you love to dress in costume--go for it, you will have a great time!

We will be on the Ruby transatlantic on Halloween 2011 and our CC roll call is having a get together we've dubbed the "Monster Mash Martini Bash". Costumes are optional and DH and I have a great idea that won't take up valuable packing space. Its going to be a real hoot! :D:D:D

We were on the Sapphire Princess for Halloween. The ship was decorated, the crew wore costumes and there were activities for passengers. Many passengers wore costumes too and it was a pretty fun evening.

Here's our dining room staff. From left to right:

Our waiters; Rafael our most wonderful and special headwaiter (no joker was he); the ghoulish but coolish sommelier, Dave; Jacques the greatest maitre d'; and John the other really good headwaiter.

DiningRoomStaff.jpg

Archived