Red Sea / Canaries 2012 online but..

Just been on Cruise Deals and found the rest of Thomson's winter cruises now available, BUT, they've got the Dream doing the Canaries at the same time as it's going to the Caribbean. I think they must mean the Spirit, as the Celebration is taking the Red Sea routes. However they are offering Free AI on the Canaries' cruises.

Going back to site to get a bit more detail.

Rosie:)

Just been on Cruise Deals and found the rest of Thomson's winter cruises now available, BUT, they've got the Dream doing the Canaries at the same time as it's going to the Caribbean. I think they must mean the Spirit, as the Celebration is taking the Red Sea routes. However they are offering Free AI on the Canaries' cruises.

Going back to site to get a bit more detail.

Rosie:)

That's interesting, Rosie. No Destiny then! :confused:

Nothing on the Thomsons site yet but I think we won't see anything until the weekend.

The cruise deals info is confusing as they duplicate the ships and have Island Escape cruising Turkey/Isreael/Egypt in late winter?

Mayber the Destiny is leaving the fleet which IMO would be a pity as apart from the cabins i like her.

Mayber the Destiny is leaving the fleet which IMO would be a pity as apart from the cabins i like her.

They did say this on the 8th November though:

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=4204

but Corbett hinted that the company has "something up our sleeve" regarding Destiny's destiny. "It's no secret that profitable winter homes for ships are not that easy to come by," he said "But we've got our own airline, which allows us to operate from destinations other cruise lines can't reach."

Archived