Early Saver Question

Amosmoses33

Now that the website doesn't show the categories, and you pick by floor, then area of ship (forward middle aft), how do you know which is the same "category" as the room I booked? Just pick the same selections as I have and go with that or what? I didn't know I was ES until today so I have found lower price rooms. Using the old diagrams, I am an 8B but they dont show those now. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Thank you! Do you know the past guest promo code?

The code wouldnt help you. It has varied over the years, but if you find a site that allows you to pick your cabin .. there will be a advanced search where you check boxes that apply to you, like residence, past guest, senior, military and will show the lowest of the fares that you qualify for, for each category.

Just check a box on the search.

and lastly, does it matter what deck/floor as long as its the same category?

Thank you all for your help...I appreciate it.

Just has to be the same category, location of the cabin doesnt matter. But it also has to match the # of occupants. If you are in a triple, has to be matched to a triple etc.

Now that the website doesn't show the categories, and you pick by floor, then area of ship (forward middle aft), how do you know which is the same "category" as the room I booked? Just pick the same selections as I have and go with that or what? I didn't know I was ES until today so I have found lower price rooms. Using the old diagrams, I am an 8B but they dont show those now. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

If you want to use the "new site", the Deck Plans on Carnival.com "Fun Ships" show the equivalency between the old and new categories. Looks like for Victory an 8B is Deck 6 Midship and Deck 7 FWD/AFT. ken

Just has to be the same category, location of the cabin doesnt matter. But it also has to match the # of occupants. If you are in a triple, has to be matched to a triple etc.

Question..... booked ES (chose own cabin). Senior rate today for Feb cruise is $30 cheaper than our current rate, but site doesn't say "we choose your cabin" or "you choose your cabin". There are only two afts showing available on Empress and two on Verandah. Form has been submitted but just wondering if it matters who chooses cabin to be approved for OBC.

ETA: Never mind. Just got confirmation from Carnival that price drop was approved!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived