Got visited by the upgrade fairy today!

SWACK

Got visited by the upgrade fairy today! Booked a MM inside guarantee.. Westerdam Xmas cruise..ended up with a Cat C oceanview! :cool:

Cabin 1096 main deck.. downside looks like we're under the kitchen.. but midship, which is a big bonus for us.

20 inches of snow today.. so I would take the lifeboat if necessary..

Got visited by the upgrade fairy today! Booked a MM inside guarantee.. Westerdam Xmas cruise..ended up with a Cat C oceanview! :cool:

Cabin 1096 main deck.. downside looks like we're under the kitchen.. but midship, which is a big bonus for us.

Congrats!!

You can send us some of that white stuff:D

Joanie

Congrats!!

You can send us some of that white stuff:D

Joanie

You really don't mean that :D. We moved from cold, snowy, cloudy PA a year ago to sunny Charlotte, NC, but we travel up north quite frequently to visit family. We were there a couple weeks ago and are going again on December 25th and I have told my friend she has to make the snow go away first. Last year it seemed every weekend we drove up (7 hours) there was a snowstorm. Made for quite a bit of treacherous driving. And we gave up our 4 wheel drive when we moved. It may not have been such a good idea after all. :o (to give up the 4 wheel drive car, not the moving part, never moving north again :p)

To the OP while we are at it please upgrade my MM guarantee into something other than a closet?!

diane

Guess the upgrade fairy is working overtime for christmas cheer. We have been on 30 cruises and this is the first time we have ever booked a gurantee cabin is was a vh cabin on the osterdam for the new years cruise, 12/26/2010. A great price for $2300. but this all they had left because we booked in November. We waited and then last nite I saw we were in 8025 a va cabin. We were thrilled with the upgrade. So we are really looking forward to this cruise, I would have been happy with a vc but I'm not complainign for the good fairy,s kindness. We have not sailed HAL in over 20 years. Most of our cruise have been on Rccl and Celeberty with us being Diamond on Rccl. We have sailed other lines also but are really looking forward to HAL and this cruise. Does anyone know anything about this cabin. It looks great to us. Thank you:)

Congrats!!! We were on the main deck recently (1114 Oosterdam) under the kitchen.You hear muffled sounds, nothing to wake you up in the morning, nothing that will keep you up at night. Enjoy!!

You really don't mean that :D. We moved from cold, snowy, cloudy PA a year ago to sunny Charlotte, NC, but we travel up north quite frequently to visit family. We were there a couple weeks ago and are going again on December 25th and I have told my friend she has to make the snow go away first. Last year it seemed every weekend we drove up (7 hours) there was a snowstorm. Made for quite a bit of treacherous driving. And we gave up our 4 wheel drive when we moved. It may not have been such a good idea after all. :o (to give up the 4 wheel drive car, not the moving part, never moving north again :p)

To the OP while we are at it please upgrade my MM guarantee into something other than a closet?!

diane

Oh Yes I do mean it!! We need the snow!!! Have had no precipitation in weeks!!! We are in desperate need of it here in New Mexico!! Last rain was in October. Normal first snow at my house is around 21 October, so far, nada:(

Joanie

Archived