MDR on the Pride

jcfamily

I'm leaving out of Baltimore right after Christmas. I'm looking forward to a low key vacation where I can sleep in, read, have some fun and eat well.

I understand from other posts that there is a lot of vibration in the back of the MDR. How will I know if I'm sitting there, and can I get moved if I go to the dining room when I get on the ship?

I was on the Pride in June and felt no unusual vibration. And, I was seated close to the rear of the dining room. In fact, I felt the Pride to be one of the smoothest riding ships I have sailed.

Yep I agree.

We sailed last Feb. on the Pride. I didn’t notice any vibration at all. Great ship and a great time.

We were on the Legend, which is the sister ship of the Pride, and we did have a lot of vibration and rocking in the dining room when we had choppy seas. We did the AnyTime dining and were seated in the aft section-deck 3 of the dining room. One evening it was vibrating so bad that I had to keep my hand on the stem of my wine glass. To heck with the rest of the food but I wasn't going to let my $11 glass of wine spill. :D

I got off the Pride on Sunday...yes the ship vibrated in the MDR everytime time I was in there (most every meal)...it's not too big a deal.

At breakfast on Sat was the worst....we laughed cuz our water glasses were jumping all over the place and we had a hard time keeping our silverware in place.

Like I said...it wasn't too big a deal and the whole MDR is aft so..like another poster said...no where to go.

Archived