Secrets/Tips I should know about for Century 5 night

floridacruisegirl

For those of you who have sailed this itinerary, do you have any tips/secrets to offer about the Century?

Do a beverage package! For a five night cruise with two port days, you're looking at a 3:2 sea:port ratio, so you'll get the value from it. Even the "cheap" one gives you one of the embarkation-day drink glasses--With the rum float if you have an alcohol package! We loved the coffee, and spent hours on the couches opposite the Cova Cafe with tasty coffee and our Nooks.

Spring for a dinner in Murano. It's only $35 per person, and it will compare quite favorably with any land-based meal you'll ever have. I've eaten at TWO Iron Chefs' restaurants, and I can easily say that my recent Wine Celebration meal in the Murano on Century was better than even those meals.

Try to upgrade to a Sky Suite and then have dinner at Coz sailaway on your Balcony. Agree about Murano's (we actually went twice it was so good, try to book this as soon as possible on board and be NICE to the Matre'd, he will take good care of you).

In Coz, we went to Passion Island for the day (where they film the Corona commericals). Have to go by boat, but they have open bar and great food and wonderful beach.

The pool area on the Century is nice and wide open, we always were able to find chairs. Totally agree about the Bev Package, well well worth it with the sea days.

Have a great cruise.

Tiki

Just off the Century this morning (always a sad couple hours of withdrawal), and while the weather was mostly very kind to us as far as rain, our sea day was pretty chilly yesterday. When are you on the cruise? If it is any time in the next few weeks, and if you are anything like us as FL residents, beaching it on a less than warm day is not appealing, we suggest the cooking excursion at the beach club in Cozumel (we were there last December, overcast and cooler that day). Luis is the instructor/chef, and he will keep you laughing and the drinks are free flowing the entire time you stay there.

The ship was great, staff incredible as usual, new Cruise Director-Mike has a great singing voice, and Alejandro-Activity Manager was a riot.

Happy cruising....Joanne

Just off the Century this morning (always a sad couple hours of withdrawal), and while the weather was mostly very kind to us as far as rain, our sea day was pretty chilly yesterday. When are you on the cruise? If it is any time in the next few weeks, and if you are anything like us as FL residents, beaching it on a less than warm day is not appealing, we suggest the cooking excursion at the beach club in Cozumel (we were there last December, overcast and cooler that day). Luis is the instructor/chef, and he will keep you laughing and the drinks are free flowing the entire time you stay there.

The ship was great, staff incredible as usual, new Cruise Director-Mike has a great singing voice, and Alejandro-Activity Manager was a riot.

Happy cruising....Joanne

Hi Joanne,:) welcome back and glad you had a great time. I am trying

to decide between a few different sailings for Feb and since I have

not been on Century in a few years she is one of my choices....

Decisions, decisions;)

Archived