Seapass Holder?

Christine Frances

Thanks! I haven't seen them on X or NCL - they are very handy:)

Hi Christine Frances !

I agree they are very handy. I use My Celebrity one to hold a few Credit Cards and my Drivers License. I believe Azamara's are similar to the ones Celebrity uses - only with the Azamara logo. Though I sailed Azamara, they did not have them when I was onboard, as it was Quest's maiden voyage. I'd love to get my hands on the Azamara holder, to see if they are any different.

While we are on the subject, does anyone know if Azamara offers any small complimentary logo items to their guests, like Pens and Keychains etc. ?

While we are on the subject, does anyone know if Azamara offers any small complimentary logo items to their guests, like Pens and Keychains etc. ?

well there's the cabin 'slippers' and the tote bag - and then there's the Az freebies - but to reach the table loaded with Azamara goodies you have to get your card filled with signatures from the various on board activities.

Kidding aside, I have a really nice Az beach towel - also the ball caps which are pretty smart.

Thanks! I haven't seen them on X or NCL - they are very handy:)

Celebrity is using the identical key card holder as Azamara. We were in AQ class on Eclipse a month ago. They are given in Concierge & Aqua class on the S class ships.

Does Azamara still have those nice little Seapass wallet/holder thingys? I have used mine for the past three years and I am hoping to replace it in March:D

We have a few from last few cruises and love it for shopping. I don't carry a purse anymore, just pop my seapass holder in my pocket with my credit card, drivers license, health card! Easy.

Complimentary items...TO TAKE WITH YOU

the slippers

laundry bag

nice ball point pens in the cabin, passenger relations will also give you some

Stationary in the desk drawer(though not personalized)

and the seapass wallets, we have 4 of them right now.

Christine Frances, if for some reason they stop them by March and you dont get one..send me an email and I will send you one of ours if you would like.

Host Andy, no on the keychain being complimentary. (and they are VERY VERY VERY elusive)

Archived