Tropicana OBC ?

manuch

:confused:I sent in my cupon for 100.00 Tropicana OBC about three weeks ago. I was wondering how do you know if you got it or not. I went on NCL web sight but can not find a way to see if we got it. Thanks for any help.

:confused:I sent in my cupon for 100.00 Tropicana OBC about three weeks ago. I was wondering how do you know if you got it or not. I went on NCL web sight but can not find a way to see if we got it. Thanks for any help.

I booked directly through NCL and received an email saying I had received the credit. It took just between 2 and 3 weeks to get it back.

The Tropicana Juicy Rewards program was extended to February 28, 2011

however not all partner rewards are continuing. Norwegian Cruise Line,

Massage Envy, TaylorMade, Harrah's and Harrah's Total Experience offers

are no longer available after December 15, 2010 which was the original

end date of the promotion prior to the extension being announced.

You would not be able to print your certificate now.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I sent mine in back in March. I had booked our cruise through a travel agent.

I never heard a word from NCL or travel agent about the promotion. I figured it was pretty much a "free" OBC, so if I got it fine, if not, that was fine also. I didn't bother calling anyone. We boarded our ship on Dec 3... we had a card in our room saying we had $100 OBC!!

I sent mine in mid August and never did hear anything. Hoping something will show up on board as credit once we're on the cruise.

Tammy

You could call NCL and check. Mine never did show up on My NCL, but asked someone from NCL reservations to email me confirmation.

You could call NCL and check. Mine never did show up on My NCL, but asked someone from NCL reservations to email me confirmation.

It is my understanding that this OBC doesn't show up on the NCL site. I got mine through Tropicana but it doesn't show up on the site. I did get confirmation from NCL via email though.

I will be on the Jewel in February, and submitted for the Tropican promo in Oct. I have my eDocs, but no OBC listed on there. Of note, I moved my reservation to a TA (got complimentary travel insurance). I went to the Tropicana site and the promo under my account was listed as "expired" but shows I submitted it on Oct 4th. I contacted my TA and was informed I got the $100 OBC! Not bad for very little effort. But it seems they don't "notify" you.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be on the Jewel in February, and submitted for the Tropican promo in Oct. I have my eDocs, but no OBC listed on there. Of note, I moved my reservation to a TA (got complimentary travel insurance). I went to the Tropicana site and the promo under my account was listed as "expired" but shows I submitted it on Oct 4th. I contacted my TA and was informed I got the $100 OBC! Not bad for very little effort. But it seems they don't "notify" you.

I printed mine very early on when the Tropicana Juicy Rewards just came out, but I hadn't booked a cruise. Then I forgot all about it. Someone then told me that it had expired..so I thought,...oh well...But I found it one day and it said on the form that they must receive it by December 30th.

I expressed mailed it in on December 28th. I also circled the expiration date on the form. :rolleyes: I just checked USPS.com and it states that they recieved and signed for it on December 29th. So I hope my effort..pays off as well. I also called the Marketing Department and left two messages for them to be on the look out for it. Plus I made copies.:D

:mad: I submitted mu Tropicana voucher a couple months before our Bahama's cruise on the Gem. I rec'd a Military rate for a suite and a couple weeks before the cruise I got an Email from NCL. rejecting the $100.00 OBC because I booked using a military rate, which by the way was more than had I paid the regular published fare at that later date.

I got an email from NCL saying that my Tropicana OBC was being applied. I also had an OBC from my TA and thought I could only use one, but they actually let us use both so I got $200 total.

Tropicana certificate redeemed $100 onboard credit added to the guest onboard

account

Please do not reply to this email. If there are discrepancies, please contact

our

Reservation Department at 800-327-7030 for further assistance.

Our's took a month and we got an email when it was applied to the account. You can also call your PCC and ask for an update, mine was able to give me one when I was wondering where it was.

Archived