Future cruise certificate FYI

It is good for $100 on a future cruise as well as $100 OBC on a 7 day cruise or longer or 50 for 3 kto 5 day. So you are getting 200 for 100:p

Pat

Just for all those who read this and always get confused .. the $100 off is the $100 you spent .. your own money.

I hope you are wrong because when I bought mine in September I specifically asked what the OBC for a solo cruiser would be and was told it was the full amount. I will be royally ticked off it it turns out that on top of the single supplement I don't get the full FCC credit. :mad:

The FCCs specifically state the OBC is based on double occupancy.. so its half the stated amount.

Someone said this changed last week though, so solo pax will get the full amount. (so when are they going to change the stock OBC?) .. I hope they are correct. Its been half all along up to now.

Just for all those who read this and always get confused .. the $100 off is the $100 you spent .. your own money.

That's exactly what I was trying to figure out.... why even buy the FCC if you are getting $ per $ for the $100.00 you are spending....

That's exactly what I was trying to figure out.... why even buy the FCC if you are getting $ per $ for the $100.00 you are spending....

The OBC you get is based on how long your cruise is ... that is the perk. 5 days you get $50 OBC, 6 days $75 OBC, 7 days $100 OBC.

... you are confusing onboard credit with the $100 the FCC costs... and seem also to assume you always get $100 OBC..

I don't know how many ways I can say it, last week we got the FULL OBC FOR A SINGLE! I don't care what it says on a cert bought months ago, the printing on it isn't going to magically change. As of last week we got the FULL OBC. He said they have caught up and changed it to full credit. The printing on the back of the certs already out there will say double occupancy, they're not going to reprint the ones already out there. Carnival saw the problem and fixed it and some of you are still complaining. :eek:

Because in addition to the $100 you spent that gets applied to your cruise payment, you also get some money applied to an On Board Credit which you can spend.

Archived