Feedback emails after Carnival sailing

bigtoeswim'n

I NEVER got one for my "Miracle" cruise last month, where I was VERY upset with the inept attitude of the Cruise Director, and his entire staff. I went to Carnival.Com, and did the "contact us" thing, where I outlined the entire situation. It took a bit of time, but I did get a personalized response from Carnival saying that they would look into my disappointment, and complaints. Will they actually look into it? Who knows, but at least I feel a bit better!

"SKY"

If Carnival REALLY CARED about what we think, they would have had a PROPERLY OPERATING SYSTEM in place before they did away with the comment cards...

Their tech person (SINGULAR, no doubt!) must be overwhelmed --- fixing all the glitches they seem to have.

Tom

I agree. To not have the servers in place and tested; to not have notified guests that their emails needed to be updated is second rate.

The system itself is already in place.

Anyone with a cruise booked can enter their booking number and sail date via Carnival dot com and register the funpass data.

Why not link the survey there, and when the cruise is over, you just go back with the booking data all over again and fill out the survey.

Simple.

Are you listening, Carnival?

I just took a chance and went to FAQ and then clicked "Contact Us Now" and a window came up with my info and room to write my letter. I didn't know if it would really get to the right people, but it did and I got a lovely letter back thanking me and assuring me that the crew members I mentioned would get creit.

Anyone from this sailing received a Feedback email from CCL to review the trip. Customer Service told me I would receive one when I got back and could voice my opinion there. Also she said CCL takes the feedback emails "very seriously." I nevered received such emails on my other two sailings. Wonder what others' experiences were like.

First cruise this year they were still on paper comment cards... that was Feb. Since then, Sept 16, Oct 31 and Nov 27 cruises - NOTHING in email. Not in spam, not in regular inbox, not anywhere. Me thinks they don't want to hear from me after all!?!? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm......

Archived