Feedback emails after Carnival sailing

bigtoeswim'n

Anyone from this sailing received a Feedback email from CCL to review the trip. Customer Service told me I would receive one when I got back and could voice my opinion there. Also she said CCL takes the feedback emails "very seriously." I nevered received such emails on my other two sailings. Wonder what others' experiences were like.

I have not received any feedback forms for the last 5 cruises. Including our last week cruise. I get the impression that Carnival really does not care what its passangers think about them anylonger. In fact on my last cruise I can only remember hearing the phrase "we hope we exceded you expectations" once. In the past it was brought up almost everyday..

I have not received any feedback forms for the last 5 cruises. Including our last week cruise. I get the impression that Carnival really does not care what its passangers think about them anylonger. In fact on my last cruise I can only remember hearing the phrase "we hope we exceded you expectations" once. In the past it was brought up almost everyday..

The cruise directors used to do that to encourage guests to rate the cruise as 'exceeded expectations' on the paper comment card that was passed out. Now, the comment card is gone replaced by a survey that's taken via the internet. It's much more thorough but it seems that getting it out to the guests is a bit hit and miss...

I have heard that a system is in the works to improve how the survey is accessed.

:)

Don't hold your breath on ever receiving it. I have asked numerous times on John Healds blog to get me one. He continues to say he will and it never happens. I really think Carnival has no intention to send many out.

AMEN...

we have sailed 4 times since October 2010 (the last paper comment card we got was on the Elation in August 2010) and have YET to get one email?????

We did a B2B on the Triumph leaving October 2nd and 7th, the Liberty Nov 27th and the Destiny Dec 4th....and no email....:confused:

Some of us from our recent cruise received the E-mail survey and some did not, so I don't know how they determine who gets one or if it is just a random thing. We were first time cruisers so who knows? I received it about a week after we returned from our 10/31 cruise. I did not however fill it out right away and Carnival sent me 2 reminders to please do so. By doing this in a timely fashion you will be entered into the Free cruise drawing. The survey was rather lengthly and it did give an area at the end to list any compliments, complaints or suggestions.

Some of us from our recent cruise received the E-mail survey and some did not, so I don't know how they determine who gets one or if it is just a random thing. We were first time cruisers so who knows? I received it about a week after we returned from our 10/31 cruise. I did not however fill it out right away and Carnival sent me 2 reminders to please do so. By doing this in a timely fashion you will be entered into the Free cruise drawing. The survey was rather lengthly and it did give an area at the end to list any compliments, complaints or suggestions.

No email, no free cruise entry.

No email, no free cruise entry.

I would hope that would not be the case. Perhaps this new system has a slight glitch and they are working it out so every cruiser will receive a survey and gain an entry to the drawing. They should of course want everyone's opinion not just a random few.

I do know that Carnival was selling some type of raffle ticket to win a free cruise while we were on board. These were sold during the Past Gueat Party. We did not attend and were not made aware of the raffle. I did however hear that you could purchase the tickets at other venues but we were too late. The raffle obviously has nothing to do with the E-mail but it was just another way to gain an entry for a cruise give-away.

The cruise directors used to do that to encourage guests to rate the cruise as 'exceeded expectations' on the paper comment card that was passed out. Now, the comment card is gone replaced by a survey that's taken via the internet. It's much more thorough but it seems that getting it out to the guests is a bit hit and miss...

I have heard that a system is in the works to improve how the survey is accessed.

:)

Is that system being implemented by the same clown who has been fine tuning the new platinum loyalty perks program in the works for the last year or more?

Don't hold your breath folks, CCL might care about what some folks think about their product but until it hurts their bottom line don't expect any positive changes and expect more cutbacks.

I didn't receive one after my last cruise and wanted to tell Carnival about the excellent service of two particular employees so I wrote them a letter. I got what appeared to be a personal thank you response a day or two later. If you really want to let them know how you feel, why don't you try writing a letter.

still waiting for my e-mail from our thanksgiving week cruise. I even called our pvp and asked about it as we had a couple of issues and also wanted to commend our room stewards. They said it still helps them if guests mention them in the surveys and I promised ours we would let Carnival know how good they were and how hard they worked. I will keep bugging my pvp because I need to keep my promise to our steward!!

We received one via e-mail after sailing on the Glory in September. The first we ever received and it did have a place where you could make comments. It took several minutes to complete. Mine was 98% complimentary with a minor complaint. Never heard from Carnival after that.

I didn't receive one after my last cruise and wanted to tell Carnival about the excellent service of two particular employees so I wrote them a letter. I got what appeared to be a personal thank you response a day or two later. If you really want to let them know how you feel, why don't you try writing a letter.

Care to share the address?? I asked Guest Services for an address and got a flat refusal... So, I figured it would be online. GS said I would receive the "feedback email. " Still haven't received it for this one nor the other two CCL I have been on. If I had an address, I sure would write commend my cabin steward and my one complaint. thanks for your help.

I haven't cruised with the new comment system yet but I read on John Healds Blog that it has something to do with the email communications selection that you made when you signed up for a Carnival Account.

To me it would seem ideal to have people select their survey method at the beginning of the cruise or during the booking process. You could opt in or out or choose between email or paper version...of course that would be in a perfect world:rolleyes: and I know thats not very likely...

I will let you all know if I get my survey after my next cruise...I hope I do...I would love to be entered to win a free cruise!:)

Care to share the address?? I asked Guest Services for an address and got a flat refusal... So' date=' I figured it would be online. GS said I would receive the "feedback email. " Still haven't received it for this one nor the other two CCL I have been on. If I had an address, I sure would write commend my cabin steward and my one complaint. thanks for your help.[/quote']

I did see a thread where someone posted the address of Carnival Headquarters....I will try and find the link for you

Care to share the address?? I asked Guest Services for an address and got a flat refusal... So' date=' I figured it would be online. GS said I would receive the "feedback email. " Still haven't received it for this one nor the other two CCL I have been on. If I had an address, I sure would write commend my cabin steward and my one complaint. thanks for your help.[/quote']

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

Here is a thread with the address

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=674566&highlight=carnival+address+mailing

So if you go to Carnival.com and choose "Contact Us" it will give you a screen to provide feedback while they figure out the email blast...choose the "already sailed" in the dropdown...

I agree it does not/should not replace the detailed feedback...I received one after my Sept and Nov cruises and if I didn't I'd be insisting too!!!

But in the meantime, I'd write a letter for sure!!

If Carnival REALLY CARED about what we think, they would have had a PROPERLY OPERATING SYSTEM in place before they did away with the comment cards...

Their tech person (SINGULAR, no doubt!) must be overwhelmed --- fixing all the glitches they seem to have.

Tom

Archived