Cocktail Recomendations please!!

suebubbles

Not being a big drinker myself but would like to try some nice cocktails also the alcohol and fruits that are in them and il get a list together and work my way through a few and let you know how i get on im going on the Azura to the Caribbean thanks in advance hic hic!!:D

Not being a big drinker myself but would like to try some nice cocktails also the alcohol and fruits that are in them and il get a list together and work my way through a few and let you know how i get on im going on the Azura to the Caribbean thanks in advance hic hic!!:D

I wish I could contribute more. I didn't get along with the cocktails on Ventura for some reason. The only memorable one was a Moscow Mule - cocktail of the day, as we crossed the bay of Biscay, which instantly stopped me from feeling a bit iffy lol! It must have been the ginger in it that did the trick. It was at our CC meet and greet :D

I'm on Azura next year, so I'll be interested to read which you liked best.

Always look in the daily paper for the 'cocktail of the day' and if you fancy it - try it as the price is a lot lower than usual and thats a great time to try a new drink. BUT do say'Ill have the 'cocktail of the day' when ordering as they can say 'big or small' when you name the cocktail ' as a marketing ploy to get you to say large which is not priced as a cocktail of the day...

I like the blue lagoon, a clear blue cocktail, and for a naughty heaver one, the pina calada or chocolate banana is tasty too. Pimms no1 is refreshing as well.

Ooooh, where to start? I love a dry Manhattan, White Lady, Planter's Punch or Singapore Sling, but I'll try most things once. Just work your way through the bar menu on the tables - all the ingredients are listed in there.

• 1 month later...

Archived