2012 itineraries

suec12

Sorry not posted here but I thought it was mentioned (Jade?) that they would open them for booking on Dec. 20? Are the whole itineraries, with ports listed, posted anywhere? Nothing better to perk up a cold winter day than to be able to start mulling over future travel possibilities!

Sorry not posted here but I thought it was mentioned (Jade?) that they would open them for booking on Dec. 20? Are the whole itineraries, with ports listed, posted anywhere? Nothing better to perk up a cold winter day than to be able to start mulling over future travel possibilities!

According to the brochure (with 2012 Preview in the back) they will be open for booking tomorrow. Right now all that is out is just what Host Any posted with dates of Embark and Disembark. I think many, such as some of the Holy Land, will be pretty similar to 2011 since the dates and length are the same.

I could not read Andy's file. Could anyone post it in a readable form?

Hi Everyone !

I've asked Azamara for a better document, but it may not be necessary, as I'm expecting to have the rest of the 2012 itineraries as early as tomorrow. Stay Tuned !

Archived